Identical twin sisters Tia Mowry-Hardrict and Tamera Mowry-Housley have always been extremely close, but giving birth has brought their bond to a new, weird level. On the season finale of "Tia & Tamera," their reality show on the Style network, Tia ate Tamera's placenta after Tamera gave birth to her son Aden.
Seriously. She almost couldn't bring herself to do it when she saw some "residue" in it, but Tamera assured her that it tastes good. Finally, Tia mixed the encapsulated pacenta with some brandy and ate it. "Mmm, it's kind of good," she agreed.
It wasn't the first time they'd shared each other's bodily fluids -- after Tia had her son Cree in 2011, she made Tamera drink her breast milk.
"Tasting Tamera's encapsulated placenta was very interesting!" Tia wrote on her blog. "If you think about it too much, you're not going to like it, because all you're going to »
Similar News ItemsTamera Mowry-Housley
- Tamera Mowry-Housley's Baby Shower Was a Pink Extravaganza: Details and Pictures! (From Us Weekly. 14 April 2015, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- She's All That Star Rachael Leigh Cook Welcomes Her Second Child (From Popsugar. 8 April 2015, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- Tamar Braxton Says People Call Her A "Muppet," Breaks Down Into Tears (From TooFab. 25 March 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
Style Network [us]
- Clean House Reunion Scores For Hallmark’s Home & Family, Previews! April 13 (From Monsters and Critics. 10 April 2015, 7:26 PM, PDT)
- ABC Family Taps Kary McHoul to Head Unscripted Programming (From Variety - TV News. 6 February 2015, 10:30 AM, PST)
- USA Network Names Jessica Sebastian Head of Unscripted Programming (From Variety - TV News. 8 January 2015, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Jamie Foxx, Diddy Show Support of ‘Brotherly Love’ Premiere (From Variety - Film News. 14 April 2015, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Celebrates Baby Shower With Celeb Pals (From TooFab. 10 April 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Sister, Sister Reunion: Tia and Roger Meet Back Up For This Cute Insta (From BuzzSugar. 9 April 2015, 12:47 PM, PDT)