"Yes, we would love to bring Val back," Valentini told Access at the ABC post-Television Critics Association Winter Session 2013 bash in Pasadena, Calif., last week. "It's a little trickier because of scheduling, but if we can bring back Val, you may see him do a little dance with Kelly Monaco."
Val previously appeared on the soap alongside Kelly's on-screen mom, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Amazing Dancing With the Stars Slim Downs: Bristol Palin, Kirstie Alley and More (From E! Online. 24 May 2013, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- Brooke Burke-Charvet’s ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Finale — Her Exact Hair (From HollywoodLife. 24 May 2013, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- Zendaya Coleman Shows Off Gorgeous New Look In A Yellow Dress (From HollywoodLife. 24 May 2013, 6:29 AM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- Who will win Supporting Actress at Daytime Emmys? Watch the nominees' reels (From Gold Derby. 24 May 2013, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- New Illustrated One-Sheet for Chastity Bites Delivers (From Dread Central. 22 May 2013, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- Who will win Daytime Emmy for Younger Actress? Watch the nominees' reels (From Gold Derby. 22 May 2013, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Zendaya’s Giant Bun & Gorgeous Smokey Eye — Get The Look (From HollywoodLife. 24 May 2013, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: Who won Season 16 - Kellie Pickler or Zendaya? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 21 May 2013, 9:06 PM, PDT)
- Dancing With The Stars Crowns Season 16 Champs (From Access Hollywood. 21 May 2013, 8:31 PM, PDT)