"Yes, we would love to bring Val back," Valentini told Access at the ABC post-Television Critics Association Winter Session 2013 bash in Pasadena, Calif., last week. "It's a little trickier because of scheduling, but if we can bring back Val, you may see him do a little dance with Kelly Monaco."
Val previously appeared on the soap alongside Kelly's on-screen mom, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 7/13/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 July 2014, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- How exploitative reality TV transforms the lives of its participants (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Cheryl Burke Slams Plastic Surgery Rumors (From Access Hollywood. 11 July 2014, 12:14 PM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- NBC Approached Kristen Bell to Star in Peter Pan Live! (From TVLine.com. 13 July 2014, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- Quotes of the Week from Covert Affairs, Teen Wolf, Mistresses, Young & Hungry, General Hospital and More! (From TVLine.com. 13 July 2014, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- SAG-aftra Board Approves New Movie-tv Contract, Triggering Ratification Vote (From Variety - Film News. 12 July 2014, 11:06 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Flirts with Maksim Chmerkovskiy (From PEOPLE.com. 23 June 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Maks Chmerkovskiy Tells the World to Chill Out (From PEOPLE.com. 13 June 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Are Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dating? (From PEOPLE.com. 11 June 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)