"Yes, we would love to bring Val back," Valentini told Access at the ABC post-Television Critics Association Winter Session 2013 bash in Pasadena, Calif., last week. "It's a little trickier because of scheduling, but if we can bring back Val, you may see him do a little dance with Kelly Monaco."
Val previously appeared on the soap alongside Kelly's on-screen mom, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Go Home on Team Dance Night? (From BuddyTV. 23 October 2016, 11:28 PM, PDT)
- Cape 25th Anniversary Gala: Asians in Hollywood Celebrate Milestone, Push for Greater Inclusion (From Variety - TV News. 23 October 2016, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- Cape 25th Anniversary Gala: Asians in Hollywood Celebrate Milestone, Push for Greater Inclusion (From Variety - Film News. 23 October 2016, 1:43 PM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- Oldest Working Nurse In America Keeps Hectic Schedule in Hospital Operating Room at 91 (From PEOPLE.com. 24 October 2016, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- General Hospital: 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 10/21/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 October 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Soap Opera Ratings for the 2016-17 Season (updated 10/21/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 October 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Dancing with the Stars: Why Val Chmerkovskiy Thinks Laurie Hernandez Will Do Well in Latin Week (From PEOPLE.com. 17 October 2016, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- Laurie Hernandez Admits She Cried in the Bathroom During Last Week’s Dancing with the Stars (From PEOPLE.com. 17 October 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy on Dancing With His Brother Val: "It's Not Competition When It's Family" (From BuzzSugar. 14 October 2016, 4:15 PM, PDT)