"Yes, we would love to bring Val back," Valentini told Access at the ABC post-Television Critics Association Winter Session 2013 bash in Pasadena, Calif., last week. "It's a little trickier because of scheduling, but if we can bring back Val, you may see him do a little dance with Kelly Monaco."
Val previously appeared on the soap alongside Kelly's on-screen mom, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2017-18 Season Ratings (updated 10/21/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 October 2017, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Shawn Johnson Reveals She Suffered a Miscarriage in Heartbreaking Video (From E! Online. 21 October 2017, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Five Things you Didn’t Know about Carrie Ann Inaba (From TVovermind.com. 20 October 2017, 6:30 PM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- General Hospital: Patient Six Heads to Sonny’s House (From TVovermind.com. 21 October 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- General Hospital Spoilers: Patient Six Tells Us A Bit More (From TVovermind.com. 21 October 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- General Hospital: Michael Has to Find An Out (From TVovermind.com. 20 October 2017, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 25, Episode 6 Recap: Sasha Pieterse Heads Home (From Uinterview. 17 October 2017, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Have a Stylish Double Date With Brother Val and Jenna Johnson -- Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 October 2017, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- DWTS' Victoria Arlen Reveals Why She 'Absolutely Lost It' Before Emotional Wheelchair Routine (From PEOPLE.com. 16 October 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)