The first image from Boon Joon-ho's first English language feature, Snowpiercer, has arrived online, and we have every single pixel of it right here awaiting your perusal. Check it out!
The Weinstein Company will distribute Snowpiercer in North America, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
The English-language directorial debut of Boon Joon-ho (The Host), the film stars The Avengers’ Chris Evans, The Help’s Octavia Spencer, Jamie Bell, John Hurt, Alison Pill, Tilda Swinton, and Song Kang-ho. Based on the graphic novel Le Transperceneige, Snowpiercer is set in the not too distant future, where a new Ice Age has wiped out most of the human race. With a revolt brewing onboard, the Snowpiercer is a train of Earth’s lone survivors that travels around the cold world.
Check out the goods below.
Visit The Evilshop @ Amazon!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Pray for another ice age in the comments section below. »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Spoilers: 10 Ways It Sets Up Future Marvel Films (From Obsessed with Film. 25 July 2014, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- Joaquin Phoenix In Talks to Play Marvel’s ‘Doctor Strange’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 July 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Joaquin Phoenix Might Play Marvel’s ‘Doctor Strange’ (From Screen Rant. 25 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
Chris Evans (V)
- Comic-Con: 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Puts Loki's Staff on Display (From MovieWeb. 25 July 2014, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron props on display at Comic-Con (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2014, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- The Toronto Film Festival will again play host to scores of Oscar hopefuls (From Hollywoodnews.com. 25 July 2014, 10:34 AM, PDT)
The Help (2011)
- Watch Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey at San Diego Comic-Con (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2014, 5:06 AM, PDT)
- Can Chadwick Boseman muscle into the Best Actor conversation with 'Get On Up?' (From Hitfix. 24 July 2014, 11:12 PM, PDT)
- Spotlight on the Stars: Emma Stone (From Hollywoodnews.com. 23 July 2014, 9:39 AM, PDT)