A role that caused a lot of drama during the making of Lovelace has turned out not to be necessary for the drama onscreen.
Last year, Sarah Jessica Parker was a last-minute addition to the film, which features Amanda Seyfried in the life story of the woman who starred in the 1972 X-rated movie Deep Throat. The Sex and the City actress was an emergency fill-in for Demi Moore, who dropped out of the movie in the middle of production after she suffered unspecified health problems and was hospitalized.
The casting crisis was averted, but with the film now just days »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsDemi Moore
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nude for Vanity Fair Cover (From E! Online. 27 June 2017, 6:03 AM, PDT)
- Heidi Klum’s Boyfriend Responds After Photos Surface of Him Allegedly Kissing Another Woman (From PEOPLE.com. 24 June 2017, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- How Donatella Versace Stepped Up to Run Her Brother's Fashion Empire After He Was Murdered by a Serial Killer (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2017, 3:04 PM, PDT)
Amanda Seyfried (I)
- Exclusive: Dominic Cooper Dishes on Returning for 'Mamma Mia 2': It's 'a Phone Call I've Been Waiting For' (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 June 2017, 7:02 PM, PDT)
- 14 Reasons Why 2017 Officially Belongs to Paris Jackson (From PEOPLE.com. 19 June 2017, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- The (Twin) ‘Peaks’ Are Alive With the Sound of Dean Hurley’s Music: A Chat With David Lynch’s Longtime MD (From Variety - TV News. 19 June 2017, 12:56 PM, PDT)
"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Friends From College Review: A Cast Like This Is a Terrible Thing to Waste (From TVLine.com. 25 June 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Writer Allan Heinberg Signs ABC Studios Deal (From Variety - TV News. 21 June 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Wonder Woman Writer to Pen Shondaland Dramedy Pilot at ABC (From TVLine.com. 21 June 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)