A role that caused a lot of drama during the making of Lovelace has turned out not to be necessary for the drama onscreen.
Last year, Sarah Jessica Parker was a last-minute addition to the film, which features Amanda Seyfried in the life story of the woman who starred in the 1972 X-rated movie Deep Throat. The Sex and the City actress was an emergency fill-in for Demi Moore, who dropped out of the movie in the middle of production after she suffered unspecified health problems and was hospitalized.
The casting crisis was averted, but with the film now just days »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsDemi Moore
- Rumer Willis Rocks Bangs and Extensions, Looks Like a Mini-Demi Moore at Zelda Williams' Birthday Party (From Us Weekly. 31 July 2015, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- 'The Martian' and Michael Moore lead 2015 Toronto Film Festival selections (From Hitfix. 28 July 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Tiff 2015: Demolition To Open Festival, Initial Lineup Is Packed With Oscar Contenders (From We Got This Covered. 28 July 2015, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- Amanda's Charitable New 'Do (From Access Hollywood. 30 July 2015, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- Whoa! Amanda Seyfried Chops Off Her Long Blond Hair—See Her Shorter Style! (From E! Online. 30 July 2015, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Amanda Seyfried Chops Her Long, Lush Hair Into a Chic Lob for Locks of Love: See the Photos! (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2015, 5:29 AM, PDT)
"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Game of Thrones Season 6 Land a Kraken? – Deadwood to Driftwood. Better Reed. (From Boomtron. 1 August 2015, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Mistresses Recap: Alibi, Felicia (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2015, 7:16 PM, PDT)
- Here's an Update on Sarah Jessica Parker's HBO Series, Divorce (From BuzzSugar. 30 July 2015, 5:28 PM, PDT)