A role that caused a lot of drama during the making of Lovelace has turned out not to be necessary for the drama onscreen.
Last year, Sarah Jessica Parker was a last-minute addition to the film, which features Amanda Seyfried in the life story of the woman who starred in the 1972 X-rated movie Deep Throat. The Sex and the City actress was an emergency fill-in for Demi Moore, who dropped out of the movie in the middle of production after she suffered unspecified health problems and was hospitalized.
The casting crisis was averted, but with the film now just days »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsDemi Moore
- Damn! Rumer Willis Channels Mom Demi Moore in Super-Sexy Bikini: See Her Hot Body! (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- Magic Mike: Xxl | Review (From ioncinema. 1 July 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Rumer Willis Showcases Her Trim Bikini Body, Gets the DWTS Pros to Lose Their Shirts: See the Photo! (From Us Weekly. 1 July 2015, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Amanda Seyfried - Stage versus Big Screen (From National Ledger. 5 July 2015, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Was Paris Hilton In On the Plane Prank the Entire Time? (From Popsugar. 2 July 2015, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, The Man From U.N.C.L.E. and Pan At Warner Bros. Pictures Comic-Con Panel (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 1 July 2015, 10:11 PM, PDT)
"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Kat Dennings In "Byrdie" (From SneakPeek. 5 July 2015, 10:58 PM, PDT)
- Cynthia Nixon on Marriage Equality: We Have to Keep Organizing Like Our Lives Depend On It (From Variety - TV News. 1 July 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Creative England appoints director of content (From ScreenDaily. 1 July 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)