A role that caused a lot of drama during the making of Lovelace has turned out not to be necessary for the drama onscreen.
Last year, Sarah Jessica Parker was a last-minute addition to the film, which features Amanda Seyfried in the life story of the woman who starred in the 1972 X-rated movie Deep Throat. The Sex and the City actress was an emergency fill-in for Demi Moore, who dropped out of the movie in the middle of production after she suffered unspecified health problems and was hospitalized.
The casting crisis was averted, but with the film now just days »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsDemi Moore
- Kim K, Jessica, Gaga & More -- See This Week's Best Celeb Selfies! (From TooFab. 20 September 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Scout & Tallulah Willis' Bathtub Bonding (From Access Hollywood. 19 September 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Tallulah and Scout Willis Take a Bath Together, Then Hit the Town After Reuniting for First Time in Months: See the Photos! (From E! Online. 18 September 2014, 7:23 PM, PDT)
- Nyff’s Secret Screening: what could it be? (From Hollywoodnews.com. 23 September 2014, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Making the Switch From Documentary to Narrative (and vice versa) (From Scott Feinberg. 23 September 2014, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- Tiff 2014: How Chris Rock, New Distribution Blood Fueled Film Deals (From Deadline New York. 21 September 2014, 10:58 AM, PDT)
"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Jimmy Choo Planning London Ipo (From The Hollywood Reporter. 23 September 2014, 5:36 AM, PDT)
- What to watch this week: 'Lost,' 'Twin Peaks,' 'I Love Lucy' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 19 September 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Lesbian Request Accepted (From FilmExperience. 16 September 2014, 5:00 PM, PDT)