Amidst the lists of Guillermo Del Toro’s will-he-or-won’t-he directorial features, arrive the hints of a new horror project. Del Toro’s newest genre passion, “Crimson Peak” will be of the haunted house variety and will need some actors to fill out the cast.
Emma Stone is one of the front-runners for this newest horror picture as she is having talks with Legendary Pictures. Stone has recently been in the new movie “Gangster Squad” which reunited her with Ryan Gosling. She will also be working on the prehistoric family film “The Croods,” and the high-profile “Amazing Spider-Man 2.”
Del Toro seems to be getting back in the directorial groove where as his previous efforts were in producing. Now on slate and being eagerly awaited will be his newest piece, “Pacific Rim.” It will feature his trademark imagination with the movie revolving around giant monsters versus enormous robots.
Filming will »
- Ruben Gonzalez
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Netflix Emma Stone-Jonah Hill Series ‘Maniac’ From Cary Fukunaga Finds Writer (From Deadline TV. 21 October 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Middleburg Day 1: "Lion" is a winner (From FilmExperience. 21 October 2016, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Why ‘La La Land’ Winning Best Picture at the Oscars Would Be Monumental (From Scott Feinberg. 21 October 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Guillermo del Toro
- Gael García Bernal on ‘Neruda,’ Mexico’s ‘Tres Amigos’ Tradition, Filmmaking’s Rewards (From Variety - Film News. 22 October 2016, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon Plots WWII Horror Movie: “It’s As Dark As Anything I’ve Ever Written” (From We Got This Covered. 21 October 2016, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- MondoCon 2016: “Meet the Artist” Q&A with Arik Roper (From DailyDead. 21 October 2016, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Gilmore Girls Fan Fest: 8 Behind-the-Scenes Stories From Friday's Panel (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2016, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- Here’s Why Your Favorite Video Game Actors Are On Strike (From Indiewire. 21 October 2016, 5:13 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood Contenders: New Oscar Predictions for October (From Hollywoodnews.com. 21 October 2016, 11:55 AM, PDT)