CBS’ veteran NCIS continued to show those younger programs who’s boss.
NCIS delivered 22.3 million viewers — the second biggest audience in the show’s 10-season history — along with a hearty and time-period-winning 3.8 rating. The drama was also up 9 percent from last week’s hour.
Unfortunately, the NCIS performance was a lonely bright spot in last night’s numbers. Most shows were flat or down with last week. Even NCIS: La dipped 10 percent despite having a stronger lead-in this week.
The most wince-inducing number: Fox’s New Girl — 3.6 million viewers and a 1.9 rating. That’s dipping 5 percent and sinking below a 2.0 rating to a series low. »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Best of Late Night TV: Jay Leno Returns to 'Tonight,' Nina Dobrev's 'Pile High Club,' Lady Gaga's Favorite Shows (From Moviefone. 7 October 2015, 12:10 AM, PDT)
- Marvel’s Damage Control: TV pilot ordered for comic book comedy (From Den of Geek. 5 October 2015, 1:42 AM, PDT)
- Ariel Winter Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Admits She Feels ''Like a New Person'' Since Breast Reduction Surgery (From E! Online. 3 October 2015, 1:50 PM, PDT)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- 11 Signs You're Watching a Shonda Rhimes Show (From BuzzSugar. 6 October 2015, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- Devious Maids' Grant Show Joins ABC's Midseason Thriller The Family (From TVLine.com. 2 October 2015, 6:36 PM, PDT)
- Win Arrow: The Complete Third Season On DVD (From Obsessed with Film. 28 September 2015, 3:55 AM, PDT)
- NCIS: New Orleans First Look: Bakula and the Team Get Red Dress'd Up (From TVLine.com. 8 October 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Hawaii Five-0 Sneak Peek: Catherine Has a Post-Coital Surprise for Steve (From TVLine.com. 8 October 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Ratings: Scream Queens Slips Again (From TVLine.com. 7 October 2015, 8:33 AM, PDT)