Is "True Facts of Truth" the creepiest schtick Jimmy Fallon does on "Late Night"? It's a bit where Fallon and a guest (the first one was Ewan McGregor) spout of random untrue facts and try not to crack themselves up.
This time around, Charlie Sheen joins in, which makes the bit even more nightmare fuel than it already was. Really, is this appropriate behavior for a grandfather-to-be?
Some of the highlights include:
"George Monopoly invented one of the most popular board games of all time -- Chutes and Ladders." "The word 'banana' is Latin for 'penis fruit.'""Most snails have lisps, but it doesn't matter because they never talk." "The tuba can only be played if a very fat man is walking nearby.""Winston Churchill was the first man to say, 'Milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner fudge is made.'""80% of the time 60% of Congress is going commando. »
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- FX "Probably" Won't Continue 10/90 Show Strategy, CEO Says (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 September 2014, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- Sheen Pledges $1k to Stiffed Waiter - Charlie Steps in for LeSean McCoy (From National Ledger. 12 September 2014, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood's Top Doctors: Meet an Oscar Winner's Secret Skin Weapon (From The Hollywood Reporter. 12 September 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon Gets a Shirtless James Franco and Seth Rogen for His 40th Birthday (Video) (From The Wrap. 20 September 2014, 10:31 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon's 40th: James Franco, Seth Rogen and Stevie Wonder Surprise on 'Tonight Show' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 September 2014, 8:39 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon's 10 Best Career Moments (From Hitfix. 19 September 2014, 4:38 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood Heads to Broadway (From Scott Feinberg. 16 September 2014, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Kenobi Star Wars Spin-Off Rumors Pop Up Once Again (From Cinelinx. 15 September 2014, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Killing Darth Maul: George Lucas' prequel trilogy mistake? (From Den of Geek. 15 September 2014, 7:24 AM, PDT)