Khloe wants to have a baby of her own so badly, she’s desperate to do whatever it takes — including hiring a surrogate for half a million dollars, according to a new report. Will Khloe get to welcome the baby she deserves?
As Khloe Kardashian watches on while her sisters Kim Karashian and Kourtney Kardashian experience baby joy, the wife to NBA star Lamar Odom is growing more and more impatient with her fertility struggles.
Khloe and Lamar tied the knot in September 2009, and wanted to have kids right away. But in the more than three years that the couple has been married, they haven’t been able to conceive – and Khloe has watched as her older sisters experienced their own baby joy.
- Hollywood Life Staff
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Bruce Jenner's Family Shares Heartfelt Reactions to His Interview (From Popsugar. 25 April 2015, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Kris Humphries During Bruce Jenner -- 'Glad I Got Out When I Did' (From TMZ. 24 April 2015, 11:23 PM, PDT)
- Celebrities, Family Members Voice Support for Bruce Jenner (From Variety - TV News. 24 April 2015, 9:52 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Baptize Daughter North in Jerusalem: Photo (From Us Weekly. 25 April 2015, 3:16 AM, PDT)
- Bruce Jenner: Kim Kardashian Once Caught Him In A Dress (From Deadline TV. 24 April 2015, 7:50 PM, PDT)
- Bruce Jenner: Kim Kardashian Told Him Kanye West “Turned Me Around On This” (From Deadline TV. 24 April 2015, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- Bruce Jenner Interview: Kim Kardashian, Robert Kardashian Send Sweet Messages to "Role Model" (From Us Weekly. 25 April 2015, 2:43 AM, PDT)
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life'' (From E! Online. 24 April 2015, 8:46 PM, PDT)
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero" (From E! Online. 24 April 2015, 8:28 PM, PDT)