Khloe wants to have a baby of her own so badly, she’s desperate to do whatever it takes — including hiring a surrogate for half a million dollars, according to a new report. Will Khloe get to welcome the baby she deserves?
As Khloe Kardashian watches on while her sisters Kim Karashian and Kourtney Kardashian experience baby joy, the wife to NBA star Lamar Odom is growing more and more impatient with her fertility struggles.
Khloe and Lamar tied the knot in September 2009, and wanted to have kids right away. But in the more than three years that the couple has been married, they haven’t been able to conceive – and Khloe has watched as her older sisters experienced their own baby joy.
- Hollywood Life Staff
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- 8 Dogs Who Rock the Athleisure Trend Better Than the Kardashians (From PEOPLE.com. 17 August 2017, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- DeMario Jackson Relates to Kim Kardashian After Bachelor in Paradise Scandal — but Vows 'No More Reality TV for Me!' (From PEOPLE.com. 17 August 2017, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Apologizes To Fans For Defending Jeffree Star (From Uinterview. 17 August 2017, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- Kanye West & Kid Cudi Prove Nasty Feud Is Over: Reportedly Working On Top Secret Project (From HollywoodLife. 18 August 2017, 5:38 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Shares the Cutest Pics of North West and Penelope Disick Rocking Matching Hairstyles (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 August 2017, 5:14 AM, PDT)
- Group Hug! BFFs North West and Penelope Disick on Adorable Playdate (From PEOPLE.com. 18 August 2017, 5:06 AM, PDT)
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson Baby Plans Revealed — She Wants To Start Their Family Now (From HollywoodLife. 17 August 2017, 9:16 PM, PDT)
- Khloé Kardashian Shows Off Her Backyard 'Sanctuary' — and Shares How to Get Her Look for Yourself (From PEOPLE.com. 17 August 2017, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- 15 Kris Jenner Memes That Will Wreck You Every Single Time (From Popsugar. 16 August 2017, 2:45 PM, PDT)