Khloe wants to have a baby of her own so badly, she’s desperate to do whatever it takes — including hiring a surrogate for half a million dollars, according to a new report. Will Khloe get to welcome the baby she deserves?
As Khloe Kardashian watches on while her sisters Kim Karashian and Kourtney Kardashian experience baby joy, the wife to NBA star Lamar Odom is growing more and more impatient with her fertility struggles.
Khloe and Lamar tied the knot in September 2009, and wanted to have kids right away. But in the more than three years that the couple has been married, they haven’t been able to conceive – and Khloe has watched as her older sisters experienced their own baby joy.
- Hollywood Life Staff
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Popsugar Shout Out: Photographer Beautifully Captures the "Ugly" Side of Parenting (From BuzzSugar. 17 December 2014, 11:55 PM, PST)
- Popsugar Shout Out: Photographer Beautifully Captures the "Ugly" Side of Parenting (From Popsugar. 17 December 2014, 11:55 PM, PST)
- 2014: The Year of the Booty (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 3:26 PM, PST)
- Win Run-Of-Engagement Passes To See Top Five In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 17 December 2014, 5:48 PM, PST)
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner: Being Famous Has Always Been Normal for Us (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 1:28 PM, PST)
- Kardashians’ “Holidays From Hell” Report Is More Tabloid Fantasy (From GossipCop. 17 December 2014, 10:22 AM, PST)
- Kris Jenner pranks Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian (From National Ledger. 17 December 2014, 12:16 PM, PST)
- Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick Receive Baby Card From French Montana: "Congradulations" (From Us Weekly. 17 December 2014, 8:29 AM, PST)
- Melanie Griffith's Response to Selfies Is Perfection and We May Have Khloé Kardashian to Thank (From E! Online. 16 December 2014, 8:20 PM, PST)