When it comes to Britney Spears' love life, father apparently knows best.
Spears reportedly had little to do with her breakup from Jason Trawick, according to a new report from RadarOnline. Instead, Trawick and the pop star's father, Jamie, orchestrated the split behind Britney's back.
“Jason wanted out, and in the fragile state that Britney is in, it’s not like he could have a rational conversation with her about it, so it was really between him and Jamie," a source told RadarOnline. "They decided how the relationship needed to end and how to go about the technicalities, such as removing Jason from the conservatorship, when he would move out and how to announce the split. Britney was left out of everything and really didn’t even know what was going on.”
“Jason and Jamie wanted to make sure that Britney didn’t lose it, so they had to »
- Cavan Sieczkowski
Similar News ItemsBritney Spears
- Miley Cyrus Wants What Justin and Britney Had (From Popsugar. 5 December 2013, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Rosen on Britney Spears’s Doa Britney Jean (From Vulture. 5 December 2013, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus: I want a Boyfriend Who Will Wear "Jean on Jean With Me" Like Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake (From Us Weekly. 5 December 2013, 3:33 AM, PST)
- Which Celebrity Breakup Shocked You the Most This Year? (From Popsugar. 4 December 2013, 2:02 AM, PST)
- Britney Spears and David Lucado Had a 'Tiffy' After He Forgot to Call Her (From PEOPLE.com. 3 December 2013, 7:45 AM, PST)
- Britney Spears: 'I'm in Love' with David Lucado (From PEOPLE.com. 26 November 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)