Oprah Winfrey's highly anticipated interview with Lance Armstrong airs tomorrow after days of speculation, and while many sources allege that Armstrong fesses up to accusations that he's used steroids throughout his career, Winfrey has yet to release any footage to the news media about what is actually said in the interview.
This leaves journalists like Stephen Colbert out in the cold. What's he supposed to do, make something up? Yes, yes he must. Hence, he has no choice but to start the hot new rumor that Lance Armstrong and Oprah are having sex.
Check out the above clip from Tuesday's "Colbert Report" for more on how satisfied Lance left Oprah. »
- Ross Luippold
Similar News ItemsOprah Winfrey
- Shania Twain Las Vegas Concert Special to Air on ABC (From Rolling Stone. 28 January 2015, 10:08 AM, PST)
- Selma: watch the trailer for the Martin Luther King drama – video (From The Guardian - Film News. 27 January 2015, 8:09 AM, PST)
- Lance Armstrong: If I Could Go Back, I Would Probably Dope Again (From PEOPLE.com. 26 January 2015, 3:30 PM, PST)
"The Oprah Winfrey Show" (1986)
- 37 Times Oprah Made a Really Great Point (From Popsugar. 29 January 2015, 11:35 AM, PST)
- Happy Birthday, Oprah! Beyoncé and Bff Gayle King Send Well Wishes—Check It Out! (From E! Online. 29 January 2015, 10:53 AM, PST)
- Priceless Oprah Wisdom Worth Reading Again and Again (From Popsugar. 27 January 2015, 2:45 PM, PST)
- ‘Nightly Show’ Gives Comedy Central Jolt of Energy Post-Colbert (From Variety - TV News. 29 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- CBS’s ‘Supergirl’ Casts ‘True Blood’ Alum Mehcad Brooks (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 5:45 PM, PST)
- Wme-img Acquires Boutique Agency That Reps Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel (From Variety - TV News. 28 January 2015, 4:34 PM, PST)