Oprah Winfrey's highly anticipated interview with Lance Armstrong airs tomorrow after days of speculation, and while many sources allege that Armstrong fesses up to accusations that he's used steroids throughout his career, Winfrey has yet to release any footage to the news media about what is actually said in the interview.
This leaves journalists like Stephen Colbert out in the cold. What's he supposed to do, make something up? Yes, yes he must. Hence, he has no choice but to start the hot new rumor that Lance Armstrong and Oprah are having sex.
Check out the above clip from Tuesday's "Colbert Report" for more on how satisfied Lance left Oprah. »
- Ross Luippold
Similar News ItemsOprah Winfrey
- Gloria Steinem Praises Jennifer Aniston for Living the Way She Does (From PEOPLE.com. 14 March 2014, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Tyler Perrython: 15 Tyler Perry Productions Watched, Graded + Ranked (From TheFabLife - Movies. 14 March 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Tyler Perry Says So Long, Madea, Hello Oprah: How the Cross-Dressing Mogul Has Fared at the Box Office (From The Wrap. 13 March 2014, 6:25 PM, PDT)
"The Oprah Winfrey Show" (1986)
- Oprah Winfrey opens up about friendship with Gayle King (From RealBollywood. 14 March 2014, 12:58 AM, PDT)
- 10 Reasons You Should Follow Snoop Dogg on Instagram (From Popsugar. 13 March 2014, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan: Appetite for self-destruction (From EW.com - PopWatch. 13 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Lance Armstrong (I)
- Knicks hoops documentary headlines Tribeca/Espn Sports Film Festival (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 13 March 2014, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- 5 Shocking Revelations From the Lance Armstrong Tell-All Cycle of Lies! (From E! Online. 12 March 2014, 6:31 PM, PDT)
- Modest ratings for Lohan's reality show (From RealBollywood. 11 March 2014, 3:34 AM, PDT)