Some have already pointed out that Jennifer Lopez looked particularly proud of ex-boyfriend (and ex-fiancé) Ben Affleck at the Golden Globes Sunday. Now the 43-year-old singer is admitting that she was really happy for the actor-director in a new interview with Ellen DeGeneres, airing Wednesday.
"[Argo] was a great movie," Lopez says. "And, we got you know, a lot of like ... They were really hard on us in the press when we dated back in the day. On movies and things like that. So it was a nice moment. It was nice to see him have that moment. I was really happy for him."
What is Lopez referring to when she says "really hard" on her and Affleck, whom she dated from 2002 to 2004? Maybe it was all of those Bennifer jokes, the box-office bomb that was "Gigli" or Affleck's ill-advised cameo in Lopez's music video for "Jenny from the Block. »
- Youyoung Lee
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lopez (I)
- Leah Remini Reveals the Best Thing About Leaving Scientology (From TooFab. 10 July 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez & Michelle Obama Take a Selfie at 2014 Lulac Convention! (From E! Online. 10 July 2014, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Twerking -- Puttin’ In Twerk: Miley’s Got Nothin' On Me! (Video) (From TMZ. 10 July 2014, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel and Molly McNearney Welcome a Baby Girl! (From Popsugar. 10 July 2014, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Welcomes Baby Girl with Wife Molly McNearney (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 July 2014, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Molly McNearney -- Find Out Her Name! (From TooFab. 10 July 2014, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- “Haht” of Gold: Top 10 Oscar-Winning Actors from Massachusetts (From SoundOnSight. 11 July 2014, 1:03 AM, PDT)
- New Batman v Superman Rumors On Ben Affleck's Batsuit (From ComicBookMovie. 10 July 2014, 6:31 PM, PDT)
- Don’t Miss the New Gone Girl Trailer (From CinemaNerdz. 10 July 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)