Director/Writer: Ari Folman
U.S. Distributor: Rights Available
Folman’s brilliant anti-war film that merged animation and docu worlds for a hallucinatory experience. Waltz with Bashir appears to have served as a great template for Folma’s next work which he has been hard at work now for more than two years.
Gist: An aging, out-of-work actress (Wright) accepts one last job, though the consequences of her decision affect her in ways she didn’t consider.
Release Date: Cannes Film Festival Main Competition showing is in the cards.
- Eric Lavallee
Similar News ItemsPaul Giamatti (I)
- Watch a Special Features Clip from Morgan Blu-ray / DVD (From DailyDead. 6 December 2016, 10:04 AM, PST)
- December 2016 VOD Releases Include Beyond The Gates, The Eyes Of My Mother, Train To Busan (From DailyDead. 1 December 2016, 1:52 PM, PST)
- The Best Shows That Will Be Overlooked on the Top 10 Lists of 2016 — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 29 November 2016, 7:39 AM, PST)
Robin Wright (V)
- Gal Gadot's Diana Prince Strikes A Pose In New Image From Next Year's Wonder Woman Movie (From ComicBookMovie. 3 December 2016, 6:58 PM, PST)
- Nicole Kidman Shares ‘Flattering’ 2017 Pirelli Calendar Experience (From ET Canada. 29 November 2016, 11:03 AM, PST)
- Nicole Kidman, Robin Wright, Jessica Chastain and More Pose in Unretouched Photos for Pirelli's 2017 Calendar (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 November 2016, 8:31 AM, PST)
- New X-Men Movie Is a Dark Phoenix Reboot? (From MovieWeb. 13 November 2016, 2:25 PM, PST)
- October Horrors Day 28 – Let Me In (2010) (From Flickeringmyth. 28 October 2016, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Watch the Honest Trailer for X-Men: Apocalypse (From Flickeringmyth. 12 October 2016, 8:08 AM, PDT)