Director/Writer: Ari Folman
U.S. Distributor: Rights Available
Folman’s brilliant anti-war film that merged animation and docu worlds for a hallucinatory experience. Waltz with Bashir appears to have served as a great template for Folma’s next work which he has been hard at work now for more than two years.
Gist: An aging, out-of-work actress (Wright) accepts one last job, though the consequences of her decision affect her in ways she didn’t consider.
Release Date: Cannes Film Festival Main Competition showing is in the cards.
- Eric Lavallee
Similar News ItemsPaul Giamatti (I)
- ‘Lodge 49’: Sonya Cassidy, Eric Allan Kramer & David Pasquesi Among 5 Cast As Series Regulars In AMC Drama Series (From Deadline TV. 22 August 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- 31 underrated movies well worth a look (From Den of Geek. 15 August 2017, 8:39 AM, PDT)
- Paul Rudd's 'The Catcher Was A Spy' pulled from Toronto (From ScreenDaily. 11 August 2017, 11:40 PM, PDT)
Robin Wright (V)
- Blade Runner 2049 TV Trailer Exposes Jared Leto as the Real Villain (From MovieWeb. 22 August 2017, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- The Fight for Equal Pay: Women, Minorities on TV Still Making Less Than White Men (From Variety - TV News. 22 August 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Blade Runner 2049 TV spot offers up new footage (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2017, 3:40 AM, PDT)
- Rumour: Halston Sage cast as Dazzler in X-Men: Dark Phoenix (From Flickeringmyth. 17 August 2017, 5:34 AM, PDT)
- X-Men: Dark Phoenix adds two new cast members, Toad and Ink may also return (From Flickeringmyth. 8 August 2017, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Chastain confirms X-Men: Dark Phoenix casting (From Flickeringmyth. 2 August 2017, 2:56 PM, PDT)