Director/Writer: Ari Folman
U.S. Distributor: Rights Available
Folman’s brilliant anti-war film that merged animation and docu worlds for a hallucinatory experience. Waltz with Bashir appears to have served as a great template for Folma’s next work which he has been hard at work now for more than two years.
Gist: An aging, out-of-work actress (Wright) accepts one last job, though the consequences of her decision affect her in ways she didn’t consider.
Release Date: Cannes Film Festival Main Competition showing is in the cards.
- Eric Lavallee
Similar News ItemsPaul Giamatti
- First Images for Steve McQueen’s ’12 Years A Slave’ (From SoundOnSight. 18 June 2013, 7:22 PM, PDT)
- First Look At Steve McQueen’s 12 Years A Slave (From We Got This Covered. 18 June 2013, 6:19 PM, PDT)
- First Official Pictures from Steve McQueen's 'Twelve Years a Slave' (From Rope Of Silicon. 18 June 2013, 5:56 PM, PDT)
Robin Wright (V)
- Wme Signs Stage Vets Michael Mayer And Stephen Karam As CAA Rivalry Hits Gotham (From Deadline TV. 17 June 2013, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Wme Signs Stage Vets Michael Mayer And Stephen Karam As CAA Rivalry Hits Gotham (From Deadline New York. 17 June 2013, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Re-Viewed: M Night Shyamalan's superhero gem 'Unbreakable' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 15 June 2013, 1:14 AM, PDT)
- More Images and Quick Video From the Set of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (From Dread Central. 10 June 2013, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- The Congress Photos with Robin Wright (From MovieWeb. 7 June 2013, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- James Franco, Freida Pinto out of 'Planet of the Apes' sequel (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 June 2013, 11:04 PM, PDT)