Director/Writer: Ari Folman
U.S. Distributor: Rights Available
Folman’s brilliant anti-war film that merged animation and docu worlds for a hallucinatory experience. Waltz with Bashir appears to have served as a great template for Folma’s next work which he has been hard at work now for more than two years.
Gist: An aging, out-of-work actress (Wright) accepts one last job, though the consequences of her decision affect her in ways she didn’t consider.
Release Date: Cannes Film Festival Main Competition showing is in the cards.
- Eric Lavallee
Similar News ItemsPaul Giamatti
- Watch the new trailer for Paramount’s ‘The Little Prince’ (From The Hollywood News. 25 November 2015, 11:15 PM, PST)
- Watch: Lovely Full Us Trailer for Animated 'The Little Prince' Movie (From FirstShowing.net. 25 November 2015, 12:33 PM, PST)
- ‘The Little Prince’ Trailer: New Spin On Classic Tale With Big Names (From Deadline. 25 November 2015, 11:32 AM, PST)
Robin Wright (V)
- Wonder Woman Is Officially Filming! Check Out the First Picture of Star Gal Gadot (From BuzzSugar. 23 November 2015, 7:00 PM, PST)
- New 'Wonder Woman' logo, updated cast list, and first official photo (From Hitfix. 23 November 2015, 4:46 PM, PST)
- Movie News: First Look at Gal Gadot in 'Wonder Woman'; Watch Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart in First 'Central Intelligence' Trailer (From Movies.com. 23 November 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Conflict Brews In First Behind The Scenes Look At War For The Planet Of The Apes (From We Got This Covered. 23 November 2015, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Official War For The Planet Of The Apes Logo Surfaces, Teaser Trailer May Hit Sunday (From We Got This Covered. 20 November 2015, 1:24 PM, PST)
- James McAvoy details a ridiculous deleted scene from X-Men: First Class (From Flickeringmyth. 20 November 2015, 4:40 AM, PST)