For most guys, getting a haircut is a pretty simple affair and unless you're doing something fancy can probably be covered for less than $20. In David Cronenberg's Cosmopolis, however, it's a far more complicated affair that takes many twists and turns. Robert Pattinson stars as powerful business magnate navigating a busy day where countless errands and unexpected events seem to collide in a way that could sink his billions of dollars. Cronenberg's films have a tendency to polarize audiences, but Cosmopolis does that two-fold: even Cronenberg fans won't all agree on whether Cosmopolis is a brilliant, simply told story ripe with complication or a mess.
We'll let you decide though, and to help with that we're giving away a Blu-ray copy of Cosmopolis. To find out how to win it, just keep reading.
- Lex Walker
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Charlie Hunnam and Robert Pattinson Are Both Sporting Bushy Beards—but Whose Scruff Is Sexiest?! (From E! Online. 4 August 2015, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- Watch Jason Bateman confront his past in clips from new thriller The Gift (From Cineplex. 4 August 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Follows Harmony Korine to Miami for Revenge Thriller 'The Trap' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 3 August 2015, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- Interview with Shane Ryan about Snuff: The Anthology, which is now accepting submissions (From MoreHorror. 4 August 2015, 11:28 PM, PDT)
- Why are they handing out barf bags for this horror movie? (From Hitfix. 4 August 2015, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Fantasia 2015: ‘The Editor’ is the most stylish parody you’ll ever watch (From SoundOnSight. 1 August 2015, 7:09 PM, PDT)
- Directors' Trademarks: David Cronenberg (From Cinelinx. 28 July 2015, 6:16 PM, PDT)
- Review: Horror 'Dark Was The Night' Starring Kevin Durand And Lukas Haas (From The Playlist. 27 July 2015, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- 10 Weird And Creepy Moments In David Cronenberg Films (From Obsessed with Film. 21 July 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)