"Run! Go! Get to da choppah!"
"If it bleeds, we can kill it."
"Come on... Come on! Do it! Do it! Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Come on! Do it now! Kill me!"
Phew, now that I've got that out of the way…
With Arnie soon making a comeback, the team here at Flickering Myth started picking out their favourite films, and the only choice for me was his turn as Major Alan 'Dutch' Schaefer in Predator. I love both Terminator films (yes two!), Commando and many others, but nothing else comes close for me in terms of writing, action, machismo, and entertainment.
The premise is simple. An elite group of soldiers enter the Central American jungle on a rescue mission. »
Similar News ItemsArnold Schwarzenegger
- Unsurprisingly, Matthew McConaughey Has the Company of 2 Lovely Ladies at an La Gala (From Popsugar. 29 July 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- 16 Things That Happen When You Look at Photos of Jai Courtney (From Popsugar. 28 July 2016, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Tim Daly on Why Donald Trump Could Win the Election (From Variety - Film News. 28 July 2016, 11:28 AM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Match the president to the movie – quiz (From The Guardian - Film News. 26 July 2016, 5:25 AM, PDT)
- Bring The Nice Guys Home Next Month on Blu-Ray (From Cinelinx. 21 July 2016, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- Channing Tatum’s all-male ‘Ghostbusters’ film was ‘never real?’ (From Hitfix. 17 July 2016, 1:08 PM, PDT)
The Terminator (1984)
- Watch James Cameron’s Sigourney Weaver-Narrated Short Film About Climate Change (From The Film Stage. 28 July 2016, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- James Cameron’s Climate Change Short Film: Watch The Director Slam Donald Trump at the DNC (From Indiewire. 28 July 2016, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Terminated: James Cameron's lost vision of brutal blue-collar sci-fi (From The Guardian - Film News. 28 July 2016, 8:02 AM, PDT)