Chennai, Jan 16: Tamil actor Karthik says he knew his son Gautham Karthik, who is making his debut with Mani Ratnam's forthcoming Tamil romantic-drama "Kadal", was in safe hands and that was why he never visited him on the sets.
"The day my son (Gautham) was cast in Mani sir's film, I knew he was in safe hands. I didn't have to worry at all. In fact, being a father, I didn't even visit my son on the sets because Mani sir whom I also consider a father-like figure was taking care of him," Karthik told Ians.
Gautham is cast opposite Thulasi Nair, another debutant and daughter of yesteryear Tamil actress Radha.
The film,. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsMani Ratnam
- Bejoy Nambiars next starring Dhanush and Harshvardhan Rane put on hold (From BollywoodHungama. 24 August 2016, 3:54 AM, PDT)
- Singer Madhushree: “For me each song is as if it was the first song of my career” (From Bollyspice. 12 August 2016, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Saiyami Kher in Mani Ratnams upcoming bilingual film (From BollywoodHungama. 20 July 2016, 4:14 AM, PDT)
- Superstar Rajinikanth Returns With India’s Most Expensive Film ‘Robot 2’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 December 2015, 6:13 AM, PST)
- Signs Film Festival unveils lineup (From DearCinema.com. 19 May 2014, 11:07 PM, PDT)
- Aishwarya to make a comeback with Mani Ratnam (From BollywoodHungama. 21 January 2014, 2:13 AM, PST)
- It's a working birthday for Gautham Karthik (From RealBollywood. 12 September 2013, 1:40 AM, PDT)
- Rajinikanth's daughter starts filming 'Vai Raja Vaia' (From RealBollywood. 11 September 2013, 10:31 PM, PDT)
- Gautham Karthik banks on fans to finalise film title (From RealBollywood. 29 May 2013, 7:25 AM, PDT)