News Limited and the Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Awards have partnered to ask Australian audiences their favourite moment from the following categories: best reality television series, best television drama series, best telefeature or mini-series and best film.
The best moment from each production was selected by the producers and is now open to public vote. The clips can be viewed and voted for on news.com.au
The Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts (Aacta) is calling on audiences to determine Australia’s most memorable film and television moment of 2012.
Aacta has identified 20 moments from productions which viewers throughout Australia were treated to both on small and large screens in the past year.
The one moment which receives the most audience votes will receive the news.com.au Audience Choice Award for Most Memorable Moment, presented in partnership with News Limited, at the upcoming »
- Colin Delaney
Similar News ItemsLa Vie en Rose (2007)
- Sundance Selects Bags Cannes Favourite ‘Two Days, One Night’ (From The Hollywood News. 20 May 2013, 12:16 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2013: Weinsteins Unveil Footage of 'Grace of Monaco', 'Salinger' and 'Mandela' (From Rope Of Silicon. 17 May 2013, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Cannes Film Review: ‘The Past’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 May 2013, 1:33 PM, PDT)
Burning Man (2011/I)
- A Participatory Documentary, Is It Possible? (t) (From Hope for Film (t). 18 April 2014, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- 'The Railway Man' (2013) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 11 April 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Review: The Railway Man, Confused And Emotionless (From Twitch. 10 April 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
A Few Best Men (2011)
- Movie musical tunes up as Canadian-Oz co-prod (From IF.com.au. 14 April 2014, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- 2013 report card: Another tough year for Aussie films (From IF.com.au. 5 January 2014, 3:57 PM, PST)
- 2013 another down year for Aussie films (From IF.com.au. 2 December 2013, 5:51 PM, PST)