Every week, editors Adam Bryant and Natalie Abrams satisfy your need for TV scoop. Please send all questions to email@example.com or tweet them to @adam_bryant or @NatalieAbrams.
Can you give us any more details on Brennan's near-death experience on Bones? — Destiny
Adam: "I am shot and I die," Emily Deschanel deadpans. Fortunately, she continues, while Brennan is trapped between planes, she reunites (and has a heart-to-heart) with her long-dead mother, which could change Brennan's view of the world completely. "She has some big words of advice for me," Deschanel says. "You discover where Brennan's hyper-rational perspective came from, and ... her mother shatters it a bit. No one changes over night, but that does change Brennan and really seeps into her life."
Will Derek ever return to surgery on Grey's Anatomy? — Katie
Natalie: I posed that very question to executive producer Shonda Rhimes and her response may scare you. »
- Adam Bryant and Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- Watch Now! Jessica Capshaw explains Arizona's actions on "The View" (From AfterEllen.com. 21 May 2013, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- Two Canceled Series Are Back From The Dead (From Huffington Post. 20 May 2013, 10:30 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Perfect Storm" (From TVfanatic. 20 May 2013, 7:26 AM, PDT)
- The Future Of Olivia And Fitz, And More Season 3 Scoop (From Huffington Post. 17 May 2013, 10:20 PM, PDT)
- Behind The Shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' Finale (From Huffington Post. 17 May 2013, 4:16 PM, PDT)
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 10: Proof [Spoiler] Survived The Finale? (From HollywoodLife. 17 May 2013, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Rapture-palooza Green Band Trailer & Poster Are Here (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 17 May 2013, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- Rapture-Palooza Gets a Red Hot One-Sheet (From Dread Central. 16 May 2013, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- Fall TV 2013: The Full Schedule (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 May 2013, 7:00 AM, PDT)