Every week, editors Adam Bryant and Natalie Abrams satisfy your need for TV scoop. Please send all questions to email@example.com or tweet them to @adam_bryant or @NatalieAbrams.
Can you give us any more details on Brennan's near-death experience on Bones? — Destiny
Adam: "I am shot and I die," Emily Deschanel deadpans. Fortunately, she continues, while Brennan is trapped between planes, she reunites (and has a heart-to-heart) with her long-dead mother, which could change Brennan's view of the world completely. "She has some big words of advice for me," Deschanel says. "You discover where Brennan's hyper-rational perspective came from, and ... her mother shatters it a bit. No one changes over night, but that does change Brennan and really seeps into her life."
Will Derek ever return to surgery on Grey's Anatomy? — Katie
Natalie: I posed that very question to executive producer Shonda Rhimes and her response may scare you. »
- Adam Bryant and Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- Exclusive: Maggie Fights With Meredith Over Her Dying Mother in Dramatic 'Grey's Anatomy' Sneak Peek (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 March 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The Fosters Season 4 Episode 18 Review: Dirty Laundry (From TVfanatic. 28 March 2017, 8:26 PM, PDT)
- 2016-17 TV Show Season Ratings (week 27) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 March 2017, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- TV Scorecard: Which Shows Have Been Renewed or Cancelled in 2017? (From BuzzSugar. 29 March 2017, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy Enlists Matthew Morrison for Mystery Role: Who Could He Be? (From E! Online. 27 March 2017, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Matthew Morrison Checks In as... Jo's Husband?! (From TVLine.com. 27 March 2017, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Bones (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 March 2017, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- Ratings: Bones Hits 16-Month High With Series Finale, Flash Eyes Lows (From TVLine.com. 29 March 2017, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- The Bones Cast Says Goodbye to the Show, Fans After 12 Seasons (From E! Online. 29 March 2017, 7:16 AM, PDT)