Foley will have a "major arc" in the latter part of the ABC drama's season, TVLine reports. Details of his role are being kept under wraps.
"Scandal" will bring its current election fraud/presidential assassination attempt story to a close by episode 13 (which is set to air in February), then start a new arc in the season's final nine episodes. If Foley is set to appear late in the season, it stands to reason he'll be part of whatever that big story is.
Foley appeared in 15 episodes of "Grey's Anatomy" as Henry Burton, a patient with a rare genetic condition who married Dr. Teddy Altman (Kim Raver) so he could get her insurance. They later developed real feelings for each other, and his death sent her into a funk.
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- Intense new red band trailer for Sabotage starring Arnold Schwarzenegger (From Flickeringmyth. 13 March 2014, 1:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘Veronica Mars” Jason Dohring on Returning to Logan Echolls (From Variety - Film News. 12 March 2014, 1:51 PM, PDT)
- ‘Veronica Mars” Jason Dohring on Returning to Logan Echolls (From Variety - TV News. 12 March 2014, 1:51 PM, PDT)
"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/12/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 March 2014, 10:43 PM, PDT)
- 2013-14 Network TV Show Ratings [week 24 update] (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 March 2014, 8:44 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy's Jessica Capshaw Dissects Calzona, Previews New Challenges Ahead (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 12 March 2014, 7:19 PM, PDT)
- Tom Verica Cast In ABC Pilot ‘How To Get Away’; Morgan Spector In NBC’s ‘Coercion’ (From Deadline TV. 10 March 2014, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Looking for the new Girls? Srsly, you need to get online (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 March 2014, 4:08 PM, PST)
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 7 March 2014, 1:12 PM, PST)