Foley will have a "major arc" in the latter part of the ABC drama's season, TVLine reports. Details of his role are being kept under wraps.
"Scandal" will bring its current election fraud/presidential assassination attempt story to a close by episode 13 (which is set to air in February), then start a new arc in the season's final nine episodes. If Foley is set to appear late in the season, it stands to reason he'll be part of whatever that big story is.
Foley appeared in 15 episodes of "Grey's Anatomy" as Henry Burton, a patient with a rare genetic condition who married Dr. Teddy Altman (Kim Raver) so he could get her insurance. They later developed real feelings for each other, and his death sent her into a funk.
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- Candace Cameron Bure on Fuller House and Separating Church and Career (From Vulture. 31 July 2015, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Yvonne Strahovski in Amazon Pilot, New Arrow Foe and More (From TVLine.com. 31 July 2015, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Northmen: A Viking Saga’ (From Variety - Film News. 31 July 2015, 9:32 AM, PDT)
"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/31/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 July 2015, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- What Should I Watch on a Plane? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered (From Vulture. 29 July 2015, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Watch: 'Archer' Thanks George Coe in Touching Video Tribute to the Deceased Actor (From Indiewire. 24 July 2015, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Own Sets Fall Premiere Dates for Event Series ‘Belief’ and Returning Series (From Variety - TV News. 29 July 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Ed Sheeran Joins Bastard Executioner (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy Season 12: Cristina's Return, New Romances & More Wishes (From TVLine.com. 24 July 2015, 12:01 PM, PDT)