In theory, Charlie Sheen will someday run out of bizarre and entertaining things to say. We're not there yet. In his latest bout of strange (yet somehow brilliant) utterings, the actor told David Letterman that he would like to go back on "Two and a Half Men."
There are, of course, oh-so-many issues with this desire. The first problem is that Charlie Sheen's character was killed off at the beginning of last season, something that Letterman pointed out in his interview with Sheen during the Monday (Jan. 14) episode of the "Late Show with David Letterman."
This did not faze Sheen in the least. "I am dead. But so is the show," the actor quipped. He followed this up by explaining, "I think they're doing the best they can. I think they have one more season."
Considering that this isn't so different from what many are predicting about the CBS show's future, »
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- NBA's Larry Nance Jr. -- Begs Mlb ... Give Charlie Sheen First Pitch (Video) (From TMZ. 24 October 2016, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen’s ‘Major League’ Character ‘Wild Thing’ Won’t Toss World Series First Pitch (From The Wrap. 21 October 2016, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Warren G -- I'm a Geek Off the Street for 'Young Guns' Trivia (Video) (From TMZ. 17 October 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Review: Tom Hanks Gives America The Pep Talk It Needs In Halloween-ish Episode (From Indiewire. 23 October 2016, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Review: Tom Hanks Gives America The Pep Talk It Needs In Halloween-ish Episode (From Indiewire Television. 23 October 2016, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Charlie Sheen will happily play a Cleveland Indian again, if needed (From The AV Club. 21 October 2016, 2:36 PM, PDT)
- Watch Bill Murray Accept Mark Twain Prize for American Humor (From Rolling Stone. 24 October 2016, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Bill Murray Accepts Mark Twain Prize for American Humor After Gentle Roast (From The Hollywood Reporter. 23 October 2016, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Late Show With Stephen Colbert’: Laura Benanti Returns As Melania Trump In Hilarious Interview Parody (From Indiewire Television. 19 October 2016, 9:45 AM, PDT)