But the most important news of all: "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." It's right there in the official announcement, they swear!
The announcement also provides a clue to what that new case will be: "A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder's search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she'd left behind."
She tried to get out, and they pulled her back in! Just like "The Killing's" audience.
Filming for Season 3 begins Feb. »
Similar News ItemsJoel Kinnaman
- Get RoboCop half-price in Sky Store (From Sky Movies. 15 September 2014, 4:35 AM, PDT)
- Aaron Rodgers New Girlfriend Olivia Munn - Green Bay Packers Qb and Actress' Romance Going Strong (From National Ledger. 4 September 2014, 4:11 PM, PDT)
- The HeyUGuys Interview: Nikolaj Lie Kaas on The Keeper of Lost Causes (From HeyUGuys. 29 August 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- First image from Powers features Sharlto Copley and Susan Heyward (From Flickeringmyth. 16 September 2014, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview With Lindsay MacKay And Julia Sarah Stone On Wet Bum (From We Got This Covered. 14 September 2014, 6:23 PM, PDT)
- Suicidal New Scribbler Clip (From Dread Central. 9 September 2014, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review – Sabotage (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 16 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review – Sabotage (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 15 September 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Gory Deleted Scene Released From David Ayer’s ‘Sabotage’ (From The Hollywood News. 9 September 2014, 2:32 AM, PDT)