But the most important news of all: "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." It's right there in the official announcement, they swear!
The announcement also provides a clue to what that new case will be: "A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder's search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she'd left behind."
She tried to get out, and they pulled her back in! Just like "The Killing's" audience.
Filming for Season 3 begins Feb. »
Similar News ItemsJoel Kinnaman
- New Suicide Squad Promo Photo Features A New Look At Will Smith’s Deadshot (From OnTheFlix. 29 November 2015, 11:21 AM, PST)
- New Suicide Squad Movie Photo Shows Killer Croc Very Close Up Action (From OnTheFlix. 27 November 2015, 12:05 PM, PST)
- New Suicide Squad Movie Photo Features The Joker & Dr Harleen Quinzel Action (From OnTheFlix. 27 November 2015, 11:42 AM, PST)
"The Killing" (2011)
- Second trailer for Terrence Malick’s Knight of Cups (From Flickeringmyth. 24 November 2015, 3:17 PM, PST)
- New 'Wonder Woman' logo, updated cast list, and first official photo (From Hitfix. 23 November 2015, 4:46 PM, PST)
- Wonder Woman Reveals Its Impressive Full Cast (From Cinema Blend. 22 November 2015, 1:35 PM, PST)
- Win The Killing The Complete Series On Blu-ray (From Obsessed with Film. 23 November 2015, 2:01 AM, PST)
- ABC Sets Premiere Dates for Shonda Rhimes’s The Catch, The Bachelor, and Other Shows (From Vulture. 16 November 2015, 3:21 PM, PST)
- ABC Sets Midseason Premiere Dates for Shonda Rhimes’ ‘The Catch,’ ‘Agent Carter,’ More (From Variety - TV News. 16 November 2015, 1:45 PM, PST)