But the most important news of all: "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." It's right there in the official announcement, they swear!
The announcement also provides a clue to what that new case will be: "A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder's search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she'd left behind."
She tried to get out, and they pulled her back in! Just like "The Killing's" audience.
Filming for Season 3 begins Feb. »
Similar News ItemsJoel Kinnaman
- TV Review: ‘The Killing,’ The Final Season on Netflix (From Variety - TV News. 21 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Ant-Man’: Kevin Feige Talks Edgar Wright’s Departure (From Screen Rant. 18 July 2014, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- So, None Of The Awards? ‘Child 44’ With Gary Oldman & Tom Hardy Gets A Spring 2015 Release (From The Playlist. 15 July 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- Q&A: Sofie Gråbøl (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 July 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Peter Sarsgaard and Mary-Louise Parker Cast in NBC's ‘The Slap’ (From The Wrap. 25 July 2014, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- Mary-Louise Parker, Peter Sarsgaard to star in provocative NBC miniseries (From EW.com - Inside TV. 25 July 2014, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Second Trailer For If I Stay Wants You To Tear Up (From We Got This Covered. 24 July 2014, 11:12 AM, PDT)
- The Killing season four trailer: who is doing the killing this time? (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 July 2014, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- Mireille Enos Gives Birth to a Baby Boy! Find Out Her New Son's Adorable Name (From E! Online. 23 July 2014, 3:27 PM, PDT)