But the most important news of all: "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." It's right there in the official announcement, they swear!
The announcement also provides a clue to what that new case will be: "A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder's search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she'd left behind."
She tried to get out, and they pulled her back in! Just like "The Killing's" audience.
Filming for Season 3 begins Feb. »
Similar News ItemsJoel Kinnaman
- Fans React (Hilariously) to Jared Leto's 'Damaged' Joker (From Moviefone. 27 April 2015, 2:25 AM, PDT)
- Jared Leto Joker Image from Suicide Squad Reveals a Tattooed Psychopath (From TheHDRoom. 25 April 2015, 9:37 PM, PDT)
- Jared Leto Joker Image from Suicide Squad Reveals a Psychopath (From TheHDRoom. 25 April 2015, 10:10 AM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- Review: Jasmine, A Claustrophobic Twilight Zone Of Revenge (From Twitch. 25 April 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker (From Rolling Stone. 25 April 2015, 6:16 AM, PDT)
- Suicide Squad director marks the Joker's birthday with terrifying new photo of Jared Leto (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 April 2015, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- Olivia Cooke is Turning Tricks in Wayne Roberts’ “Katie Says Goodbye” (From ioncinema. 24 March 2015, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Directors: New Projects From Neill Blomkamp, Sean Durkin, Louis Letterier, Johnnie To, And More (From The Playlist. 24 March 2015, 7:04 AM, PDT)
- Casting: Armitage, Thorne, Strathairn, Cooke (From Dark Horizons. 24 March 2015, 6:01 AM, PDT)