But the most important news of all: "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." It's right there in the official announcement, they swear!
The announcement also provides a clue to what that new case will be: "A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder's search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she'd left behind."
She tried to get out, and they pulled her back in! Just like "The Killing's" audience.
Filming for Season 3 begins Feb. »
Similar News ItemsJoel Kinnaman
- Guy Ritchie’s King Arthur Receives A July 2016 Release Date (From We Got This Covered. 10 April 2014, 8:46 PM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. to Release Guy Ritchie’s King Arthur in 3D on July 22, 2016 (From Collider.com. 10 April 2014, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- ‘Easy Money 2′ DVD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 9 April 2014, 6:20 AM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- A Horror Icon is Reborn in Leprechaun Origins Teaser Poster (From Best-Horror-Movies.com. 16 April 2014, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Watch: First Trailer for ‘If I Stay’ Starring Chloe Grace Moretz (From Variety - Film News. 16 April 2014, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- Participant Media’s Pivot, Sky Vision Ink U.S. Co-production Deal for ‘Fortitude’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 16 April 2014, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- Trailer for ‘If I Stay’ Has Arrived (From LatinoReview. 16 April 2014, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Chloë Moretz Goes Out-of-Body in First Trailer for If I Stay (From GeekTyrant. 16 April 2014, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Chloe Moretz leaves her body behind in 'If I Stay' trailer (From Hitfix. 16 April 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)