But the most important news of all: "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." It's right there in the official announcement, they swear!
The announcement also provides a clue to what that new case will be: "A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder's search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she'd left behind."
She tried to get out, and they pulled her back in! Just like "The Killing's" audience.
Filming for Season 3 begins Feb. »
Similar News Items"The Killing" (2011)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Viewer’s Guide – June 2013 (From HeyUGuys. 18 June 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch An Extended Clip from World War Z (From ShockYa. 18 June 2013, 4:17 AM, PDT)
- 'World War Z': Brad Pitt escapes the undead in new video - watch (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 17 June 2013, 3:43 AM, PDT)
- Bex Taylor-Klaus Talks The Killing Season 3, How She Landed the Role, Working with Joel Kinnaman, Developing Bullet’s Look, and More (From Collider.com. 17 June 2013, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Trailer: 'Easy Money' - Martin Scorsese's Nordic Noir Relation (From Huffington Post. 17 June 2013, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- Snabba Cash (Easy Money) 3 Trailer Locks And Loads (From Twitch. 13 June 2013, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- World War Z Movie Review (From ShockYa. 19 June 2013, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: 'World War Z' (From CineVue. 19 June 2013, 5:43 AM, PDT)
- Another Clip Comes In For ‘World War Z’ (From The Hollywood News. 19 June 2013, 3:30 AM, PDT)