But the most important news of all: "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." It's right there in the official announcement, they swear!
The announcement also provides a clue to what that new case will be: "A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder's search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she'd left behind."
She tried to get out, and they pulled her back in! Just like "The Killing's" audience.
Filming for Season 3 begins Feb. »
Similar News ItemsJoel Kinnaman
- New images of The Joker from Suicide Squad (From Flickeringmyth. 30 July 2016, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Suicide Squad Director Reveals Which DC Villain Didn’t Make The Cut (From We Got This Covered. 29 July 2016, 4:09 PM, PDT)
- Why Killer Croc Replaced King Shark in Suicide Squad (From MovieWeb. 29 July 2016, 3:53 PM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- Barry Lyndon: Kubrick's vision of a compromised life (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 July 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Giveaway – Win a villainous Suicide Squad prize bundle (From Flickeringmyth. 29 July 2016, 4:54 AM, PDT)
- Win a villainous Suicide Squad prize bundle (From The Hollywood News. 28 July 2016, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- T.R. Knight Joins Shondaland Series The Catch!! (From TVfanatic. 19 July 2016, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Alum T.R. Knight Reunites With Shonda Rhimes for ‘The Catch’ (From The Wrap. 19 July 2016, 1:08 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy Vet T.R. Knight Returns to Shondaland With Role on The Catch (From TVLine.com. 19 July 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)