But the most important news of all: "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." It's right there in the official announcement, they swear!
The announcement also provides a clue to what that new case will be: "A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder's search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she'd left behind."
She tried to get out, and they pulled her back in! Just like "The Killing's" audience.
Filming for Season 3 begins Feb. »
Similar News ItemsJoel Kinnaman
- Daniel Espinosa Will Direct Leonardo DiCaprio in 'Blood on Snow' (From MovieWeb. 5 March 2014, 4:24 PM, PST)
- Daniel Espinosa Will Direct Leonardo DiCaprio In Blood On Snow (From We Got This Covered. 5 March 2014, 12:42 PM, PST)
- Daniel Espinosa To Direct Thriller ‘Blood On Snow’ For Leonardo DiCaprio (From The Playlist. 5 March 2014, 12:28 PM, PST)
"The Killing" (2011)
- ‘True Detective’ Creator Nic Pizzolatto Talks Season 1 Finale and Season 2 Changes (From Screen Rant. 7 March 2014, 9:44 AM, PST)
- What ‘True Detective’ Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised ‘Killing’ Finale (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 8:16 AM, PST)
- Don't Shoot The Messenger! He Has Photos and a Clip from The Following Episode 2.08! (From Dread Central. 6 March 2014, 9:15 AM, PST)
- New Brotherhood trailer for Arnold Schwarzenegger's Sabotage (From Flickeringmyth. 9 March 2014, 3:28 AM, PDT)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Meets His Match in Our Exclusive 'Sabotage' Preview (Video) (From Moviefone. 7 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Meet the Team in an Exclusive Sabotage TV Spot (From Comingsoon.net. 7 March 2014)