But the most important news of all: "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." It's right there in the official announcement, they swear!
The announcement also provides a clue to what that new case will be: "A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder's search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she'd left behind."
She tried to get out, and they pulled her back in! Just like "The Killing's" audience.
Filming for Season 3 begins Feb. »
Similar News ItemsJoel Kinnaman
- The Killing season four trailer: who is doing the killing this time? (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 July 2014, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘The Killing,’ The Final Season on Netflix (From Variety - TV News. 21 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Ant-Man’: Kevin Feige Talks Edgar Wright’s Departure (From Screen Rant. 18 July 2014, 7:22 AM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- The Scribbler Finally Scribbles Out a Trailer (From Dread Central. 30 July 2014, 4:16 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Killing’ Season 4 Preview Clip & Posters Revealed (From Screen Rant. 28 July 2014, 7:56 PM, PDT)
- Q&A: Sofie Gråbøl (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 July 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- What’s New on Netflix Streaming: August 2014 (From Vulture. 31 July 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- The Killing First Look: Will Holder and Linden "Fight to Keep Their Friendship" in the Final Season? (From E! Online. 30 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Mireille Enos Tries To Wash Away Her Sins in Clip From ‘The Killing’ Season 4 (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 July 2014, 12:35 AM, PDT)