But the most important news of all: "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." It's right there in the official announcement, they swear!
The announcement also provides a clue to what that new case will be: "A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder's search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she'd left behind."
She tried to get out, and they pulled her back in! Just like "The Killing's" audience.
Filming for Season 3 begins Feb. »
Similar News ItemsJoel Kinnaman
- The HeyUGuys Interview: Nikolaj Lie Kaas on The Keeper of Lost Causes (From HeyUGuys. 29 August 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Hunnam Lands King Arthur Role In Guy Ritchie's Film (From LatinoReview. 28 August 2014, 12:35 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Hunnam, Idris Elba and Elizabeth Olsen Eyed for Guy Ritchie’s King Arthur (From HeyUGuys. 27 August 2014, 5:46 PM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- Lars Von Trier to Open The House That Jack Built on TV (From Dread Central. 1 September 2014, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Lars von Trier to make TV series (From ScreenDaily. 1 September 2014, 4:52 AM, PDT)
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast” (From Deadline New York. 1 September 2014, 4:28 AM, PDT)
- If I Stay movie review: you see me, you really see me (From FlickFilosopher. 29 August 2014, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- ‘If I Stay’ is a win-win for both teenagers and adults (From SoundOnSight. 29 August 2014, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Win great If I Stay goodies! (From HeyUGuys. 29 August 2014, 3:07 AM, PDT)