But the most important news of all: "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." It's right there in the official announcement, they swear!
The announcement also provides a clue to what that new case will be: "A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder's search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she'd left behind."
She tried to get out, and they pulled her back in! Just like "The Killing's" audience.
Filming for Season 3 begins Feb. »
Similar News ItemsJoel Kinnaman
- 'Tormented' Suicide Squad stars have on-set therapist (From The Guardian - Film News. 1 July 2015, 1:51 AM, PDT)
- 'Suicide Squad' Only Has Three Girls, But 'They Have the Best Roles' (From Moviefone. 29 June 2015, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- Jared Leto's Joker, and his 'strange' cast gifts (From Den of Geek. 28 June 2015, 10:46 PM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- ‘The Killing’ Creator Veena Sud Inks Deal With Fox 21 TV Studios (From Deadline TV. 26 June 2015, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Comic Con 2015 Preview Night Schedule (From MovieWeb. 25 June 2015, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- New images from Terrence Malick’s Knight of Cups featuring Christian Bale, Natalie Portman, Cate Blanchett and more (From Flickeringmyth. 15 June 2015, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Mireille Enos on Her 'Big, Glam' Show 'The Catch' and the 'World War Z' Sequel (From Moviefone. 18 June 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- J.C. Chandor Directing Real Estate Movie ‘The Liar’s Ball’ (From Variety - Film News. 9 June 2015, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- New Series ‘The Catch’, ‘Heartbreaker’, ‘Quantico’ & ‘Wicked City’ Recast Roles – Update (From Deadline TV. 19 May 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)