But the most important news of all: "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." It's right there in the official announcement, they swear!
The announcement also provides a clue to what that new case will be: "A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder's search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she'd left behind."
She tried to get out, and they pulled her back in! Just like "The Killing's" audience.
Filming for Season 3 begins Feb. »
Similar News ItemsJoel Kinnaman
- The top 25 must-see movies of 2015 (From Den of Geek. 2 October 2014, 5:12 AM, PDT)
- Ed-209 & Alternate Robocop Concept Art (From ComicBookMovie. 30 September 2014, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- London Has Fallen May Enlist Babak Najafi (From We Got This Covered. 29 September 2014, 8:27 AM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- Gossip Girl Alum Penn Badgley Joins NBC Miniseries The Slap as Cougar Bait (From TVLine.com. 20 October 2014, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- Competition: WIn ‘Easy Money III: Life Deluxe’ on Blu-ray (From Blogomatic3000. 12 October 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- PlayStation Unveils Powers Trailer (From TVLine.com. 11 October 2014, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- If I Stay Blu-Ray Gets Detailed and Dated (From Cinelinx. 7 October 2014, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- DVD Review – Sabotage (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 16 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review – Sabotage (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 15 September 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)