But the most important news of all: "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." It's right there in the official announcement, they swear!
The announcement also provides a clue to what that new case will be: "A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder's search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she'd left behind."
She tried to get out, and they pulled her back in! Just like "The Killing's" audience.
Filming for Season 3 begins Feb. »
Similar News ItemsJoel Kinnaman
- Mel Gibson in the Running to Direct ‘Suicide Squad 2’ (From TheHDRoom. 15 February 2017, 4:55 PM, PST)
- House of Cards: Season Five Adds Patricia Clarkson & Campbell Scott (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 February 2017, 6:05 PM, PST)
- Hot Toys unveils Batman collectible figure from Suicide Squad (From Flickeringmyth. 11 February 2017, 4:55 PM, PST)
"The Killing" (2011)
- Wme Signs Director Nicole Kassell (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 21 February 2017, 3:32 PM, PST)
- Wme Signs Director Nicole Kassell (Exclusive) (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 21 February 2017, 3:32 PM, PST)
- Wonder Woman: What We Know (From MovieWeb. 18 February 2017, 9:58 AM, PST)
- Wine, Popcorn and Pajamas! Shondaland’s Leading Ladies Show Us How to Really Celebrate #Tgit (From PEOPLE.com. 23 February 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Scandal’ & ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Leading Ladies Welcome ‘Catch’ Star To Tgit In New Shondaland Promo (From Deadline TV. 23 February 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- The Ladies of Tgit Celebrate the Return of The Catch With One Heck of a Slumber Party (From E! Online. 23 February 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)