But the most important news of all: "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." It's right there in the official announcement, they swear!
The announcement also provides a clue to what that new case will be: "A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder's search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she'd left behind."
She tried to get out, and they pulled her back in! Just like "The Killing's" audience.
Filming for Season 3 begins Feb. »
Similar News ItemsJoel Kinnaman
- Jared Leto on Playing The Joker: They're Going to Lock Me Away (From MovieWeb. 28 September 2015, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Jared Leto comments on his deranged Joker in Suicide Squad (From Flickeringmyth. 28 September 2015, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- "Suicide Squad" - More Images (From SneakPeek. 27 September 2015, 12:03 PM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- Amazon announces six new pilots, coming this fall (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2015, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Amazon Announces Its Fall 2015 Pilots (From Dark Horizons. 23 September 2015, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Photos: Yvonne Strahovski, Christina Ricci, Anna Camp in New Amazon Pilots (From TVLine.com. 23 September 2015, 7:08 AM, PDT)
- Shondaland, Alias Scribe Developing Secretive Nuns Drama for ABC (From TVLine.com. 25 August 2015, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Vet Eyed to Take Over The Catch, ABC's Midseason Shondaland Drama (From TVLine.com. 18 August 2015, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Sonya Walger Joins ABC’s ‘The Catch’ (From Deadline TV. 22 July 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)