Zap2it: There was so much talk about "Cougar Town" possibly changing its title while it was on ABC, are you glad that the show kept it, especially now that it has moved to TBS?
Courteney Cox: I loved the fact that we named it that at the beginning, because it was racy and bold, but I also knew that it was never going to be a show about me and younger guys. It was very clear from the beginning that I was going to have an attraction to my neighbor, but I thought the title was fine.
Some people got so turned off by that name, though, that we started talking about changing it in the hope of getting people to ask, "What? What's 'Cougar Town'?" It would bring more awareness to the show, but people also could choose what they wanted it to be called. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- 65 Movies That Need to Be on Your Radar This Fall (From BuzzSugar. 21 October 2016, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux's Throwback Photo Will Make You Feel Better About Your Awkward Stage (From Popsugar. 21 October 2016, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Second Opinion – Storks (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 21 October 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Everything That Has Happened Since Angelina Jolie Filed For Divorce From Brad Pitt (From Popsugar. 20 October 2016, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- How Renée Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon and More Celebs Are Rallying to Help Friend Nanci Ryder Fight Als (From PEOPLE.com. 17 October 2016, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Garner and Reese Witherspoon Gather With Famous Friends to Support a Good Cause (From Popsugar. 16 October 2016, 3:23 PM, PDT)
"Cougar Town" (2009)
- Supergirl Season 2 Episode 2 Review: The Last Children of Krypton (From TVfanatic. 17 October 2016, 7:29 PM, PDT)
- Supergirl Ep Breaks Down [Spoiler]'s Rude Awakening, Cat Grant's Exit, Superman's Future and More (From TVLine.com. 17 October 2016, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- Supergirl EPs Preview Kara's Family Reunion, Future With James, New Threats and More in Season 2 (From TVLine.com. 10 October 2016, 7:38 AM, PDT)