Zap2it: There was so much talk about "Cougar Town" possibly changing its title while it was on ABC, are you glad that the show kept it, especially now that it has moved to TBS?
Courteney Cox: I loved the fact that we named it that at the beginning, because it was racy and bold, but I also knew that it was never going to be a show about me and younger guys. It was very clear from the beginning that I was going to have an attraction to my neighbor, but I thought the title was fine.
Some people got so turned off by that name, though, that we started talking about changing it in the hope of getting people to ask, "What? What's 'Cougar Town'?" It would bring more awareness to the show, but people also could choose what they wanted it to be called. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Teaser Poster for Leprechaun: Origins (From DailyDead. 16 April 2014, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- In Honor of Ex-Spouse Day, the 6 Types of Celebrity Breakups (From PEOPLE.com. 14 April 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Which Celebrity Engagement Ring Do You Like Best? Vote On Stars' Sparklers by Carat Size! (From E! Online. 14 April 2014, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- The Tribeca Film Festival Is Here! What We're Most Excited About (From E! Online. 16 April 2014, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- David Hill Takes Helm of Nat Geo Channels, Courteney Monroe Upped to CEO (From Variety - TV News. 15 April 2014, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- Ed Sheeran among messiest people, says Johnny McDaid (From RealBollywood. 13 April 2014, 4:13 PM, PDT)
"Cougar Town" (2009)
- Mad Men, Ep. 7.01: “Time Zones” – the bicoastal final season starts strong (From SoundOnSight. 14 April 2014, 4:29 AM, PDT)
- Season premiere review: 'Mad Men' - 'Time Zones' (From Hitfix. 13 April 2014, 8:03 PM, PDT)
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier': A reference guide (From EW.com - PopWatch. 5 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)