Genre: Reality | Sci-Fi | Competition
Air Date/Time: January 15 at 9/8c
Syfy’s most popular unscripted series, Face Off, returns for a new year and fourth season of stunning make-up magic. Fourteen rising special effects make-up artists come to Los Angeles to compete in a series of elaborate challenges that will ultimately determine just who has the skillful hand to win Face Off.
Click here to view the embedded video.
Face Off is simply the best reality/competition series around. It showcases really talented up-and-coming artists in the world of special effects makeup, who are given great challenges, some key mentoring by one of the best in the business, and fair assessments of their work by other people who are the best in the business, all while teaching us something about their craft, which is fascinating, often beautiful or horrific but nearly always stunning.
Along with all of »
- Erin Willard
Similar News ItemsThe Hunger Games (2012)
- 'Fantastic Four' Moves Back As 'Assassin's Creed' Falls Off Release Calendar (From The Playlist. 18 September 2014, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- The Maze Runner Review (From Collider.com. 18 September 2014, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Digital Audience Ratings: ‘Mockingjay’ Massacres Competition, While ‘Wick’ Wins Trending (From Variety - Film News. 18 September 2014, 12:09 PM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- Fargo Showrunner Noah Hawley Scripting One of the Universal Monster Movies (From Collider.com. 18 September 2014, 6:55 PM, PDT)
- Zachary Quinto: Third Star Trek Film Starts Shooting in Six Months (From E! Online. 18 September 2014, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Watch: 2 New Clips From ‘Dracula Untold’ Starring Luke Evans & Sarah Gadon (From The Playlist. 18 September 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Channing Tatum to be 'Struck by Genius' in new drama (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- ‘Avatar’ Copyright Infringement Lawsuit Dismissed (From The Wrap. 18 September 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- James Cameron Prevails Again in ‘Avatar’ Suit (From Variety - Film News. 17 September 2014, 7:50 PM, PDT)