Genre: Reality | Sci-Fi | Competition
Air Date/Time: January 15 at 9/8c
Syfy’s most popular unscripted series, Face Off, returns for a new year and fourth season of stunning make-up magic. Fourteen rising special effects make-up artists come to Los Angeles to compete in a series of elaborate challenges that will ultimately determine just who has the skillful hand to win Face Off.
Click here to view the embedded video.
Face Off is simply the best reality/competition series around. It showcases really talented up-and-coming artists in the world of special effects makeup, who are given great challenges, some key mentoring by one of the best in the business, and fair assessments of their work by other people who are the best in the business, all while teaching us something about their craft, which is fascinating, often beautiful or horrific but nearly always stunning.
Along with all of »
- Erin Willard
Similar News ItemsThe Hunger Games (2012)
- Lionsgate Teams with Disney on ‘Mockingjay – Part 2′ in Russia (From Variety - Film News. 5 March 2015, 11:04 AM, PST)
- 2015 MTV Movie Award nominations are more respectable than usual (From Hollywoodnews.com. 5 March 2015, 10:46 AM, PST)
- Lionsgate, Buena Vista International Team For ‘Mockingjay 2′ Release In Russia (From Deadline. 5 March 2015, 8:35 AM, PST)
Star Trek (2009)
- Broken Horses – first Hollywood film by an Indian filmmaker, Vidhu Vinod Chopra (From Bollyspice. 5 March 2015, 7:03 PM, PST)
- 'Supergirl' Casts 'Iron Man' Actor as the Commander (From MovieWeb. 5 March 2015, 6:25 PM, PST)
- Big Bang Theory Honors Leonard Nimoy, Calls Star Trek Icon 'Everlasting' (From TVLine.com. 5 March 2015, 6:10 PM, PST)
- Sigourney Weaver offered to play Slimer in Ghostbusters reboot (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 5 March 2015, 3:05 AM, PST)
- "I don't feel like a sci-fi icon" Sigourney Weaver on Alien, Ghostbusters, Avatar (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 March 2015, 1:30 AM, PST)
- Sigourney Weaver Doesn’t Play The Same Character In Avatar Sequels (From Obsessed with Film. 2 March 2015, 10:39 AM, PST)