Adele publicly dedicated her Golden Globe for Best Original Song to her 3-month-old son on Sunday night, but you're not going to hear much more about him. The singer is keeping details about her baby -- including his name -- very private.
“I am not sharing his name at the moment. It is very personal to me... I am enjoying him on my own,” the superstar told a reporter backstage at the awards, according to People.
Though celebrity baby names are highly scrutinized, talked and tweeted about, Parents magazine says keeping monikers a secret is a trend in Hollywood. Actress Uma Thurman waited three months before revealing her daughter's name. (Alternatively, it took her three months to figure out how to pronounce it: Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson.) Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. welcomed a son in September 2012, but didn't announce his name, Rocky James, until mid-November. »
- Jessica Samakow
Similar News ItemsUma Thurman
- Playing For Keeps DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 20 May 2013, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes taps into the power of nostalgia to fight TV and rival festivals (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 May 2013, 12:04 AM, PDT)
- 'Seduced and Abandoned' (2013) Movie Review - Cannes Film Festival (From Rope Of Silicon. 19 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Sarah Michelle Gellar
- L.A. Screenings: The Upfronts At a Glance (From Variety - TV News. 20 May 2013, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- She 'Can't Be Prouder' Of 'Buffy' (From Huffington Post. 20 May 2013, 7:12 AM, PDT)
- How Cable Is Changing Broadcast (From Huffington Post. 20 May 2013, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- American Idol: Candice Glover Wins Season 12 (From Access Hollywood. 16 May 2013, 10:56 PM, PDT)
- 'Dude, This Is So Close' (From Huffington Post. 16 May 2013, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- "American Idol:" Who Will Win, Who Should Win, and Why! (From TooFab. 15 May 2013, 10:30 PM, PDT)