Kim Kardashian stunned everyone Tuesday morning when she seemed to imply on "Live! With Kelly and Michael" that she was considering moving to Paris once she has her baby.
Kelly Ripa, noting the Kardashian sisters' tendency to hop between Los Angeles, Miami and New York, asked where Kim thought she and boyfriend Kanye West might settle down once their child starts attending school.
Without hesitation, Kim spoke about how much she enjoys traveling, singling out Paris as a favorite destination. She added that she hadn’t started traveling until recently and thought it was an excellent way to learn about the world.
“The French laws on privacy are much more strict than the laws in the U.S.A.,” one A-list publicist tells The Huffington Post. “It is »
- Naughty But Nice Rob
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Watch: Kanye West debuts new song 'Black Skin Heads' on 'SNL' (From Hitfix. 19 May 2013, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Confirms Kanye's Yeezus Album Title, Release Date (From Access Hollywood. 19 May 2013, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Reggie Bush, Fiancee Lilit Avagyan Name Baby Daughter Briseis (From Us Weekly. 19 May 2013, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- World War Z Game Coming At You May 30 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 May 2013, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Director Jean-Jacques Annaud Presents ‘Wolf Totem’ (From Variety - Film News. 19 May 2013, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft Shared Love and Laughs (From PEOPLE.com. 19 May 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- What Do Johnny Depp and a 505-Million-Year-Old Fossil Have in Common? (From E! Online. 19 May 2013, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- 'Seduced and Abandoned' (2013) Movie Review - Cannes Film Festival (From Rope Of Silicon. 19 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Brad Bird's Tomorrowland And Wally Pfister's Transcendence Add More Actors (From ComicBookMovie. 19 May 2013, 3:52 AM, PDT)