Los Angeles, Jan 16: Actor Charlie Sheen is going to become a grandfather for the first time. His eldest daughter Cassandra is expecting a baby.
Cassandra's mother Paula Profit used to be Sheen's high school girlfriend.
The news broke after Sheen's ex-wife Denise Richards wrote about it on Twitter, reports contactmusic.com.
"I guess some of you have heard that Charlie Sheen is going to be a Grampa... yes grampa! His beautiful daughter Cassandra is gonna be a mother," Richards wrote.
Richards has two children with Sheen - Sam, eight, and Lola, seven.
- Ketali Mehta
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Jimmy Kimmel Debuts Donald Trump Campaign Ad Touting ‘Great,’ But ‘Not Specific Vision’ for America (Video) (From The Wrap. 28 August 2015, 7:14 AM, PDT)
- Donald Trump-Charlie Sheen 2016? ‘Anger Management’ Star Wants to Run for Vice President (From The Wrap. 27 August 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- The Weird Reason Pierce Brosnan Turned Down Tim Burton's Batman (From Cinema Blend. 27 August 2015, 2:04 PM, PDT)
Denise Richards (I)
- Karrueche Tran Sounds Off on Her Haters, Reveals Surprising Bond with Denise Richards (From TooFab. 28 August 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Max Adler Powers Up For ‘Gods & Secrets’, ‘This Is Happening’ Gets Theatrical Release (From Deadline. 12 August 2015, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- 5 Industry Updates, Including A New Casting Director and an Expanding Cast (From Backstage. 12 August 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)