Los Angeles, Jan 16: Actor Charlie Sheen is going to become a grandfather for the first time. His eldest daughter Cassandra is expecting a baby.
Cassandra's mother Paula Profit used to be Sheen's high school girlfriend.
The news broke after Sheen's ex-wife Denise Richards wrote about it on Twitter, reports contactmusic.com.
"I guess some of you have heard that Charlie Sheen is going to be a Grampa... yes grampa! His beautiful daughter Cassandra is gonna be a mother," Richards wrote.
Richards has two children with Sheen - Sam, eight, and Lola, seven.
- Ketali Mehta
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Charlie Sheen’s freak pool injury causes 'Anger Management' to shut down for 1 week (From Hitfix. 1 October 2014, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- 'Major League 3' Still in the Works Says Tom Berenger (From MovieWeb. 1 October 2014, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Tom Berenger Talks 'Sniper: Legacy' | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 30 September 2014, 7:49 AM, PDT)
- 15 Terrible Mistakes That Almost Ruined James Bond For Everyone (From Obsessed with Film. 29 September 2014, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- 'Shahs of Sunset' Star -- All This Water... And I'm Still Thirsty! (From TMZ. 2 September 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Corey Feldman -- Bargain Basement Celeb Divorce ... Just $750 a Month for Kid (From TMZ. 28 August 2014, 1:10 AM, PDT)