Starting weight: 328 pounds
End of Week 2: 300 pounds
Total loss: 28 pounds
Woooo Hooooo! Thanks to my team, I have made it to Week 3! Thanks guys!
We start out by meeting Alison Sweeney in what looks like a Chuck E. Cheese's ... but with more candy. She informs us that we have our first pop challenge. This season of The Biggest Loser, we have made it our mission to help fight childhood obesity. But to fight something, you need to understand it. In this challenge, we will be tested on our knowledge of childhood obesity.
Read More > »
- Jackson Carter
Similar News ItemsAlison Sweeney
- Alison Sweeney and Her Look-Alike Daughter Are the Cutest Duo While Enjoying "Awesome" Family Day (From E! Online. 5 June 2016, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- Chopped Junior: Season Two Debuting in April on Food Network (Photos) (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 March 2016, 3:33 PM, PDT)
- The Biggest Loser: (Temptation Nation) Season 17 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 January 2016, 12:23 PM, PST)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of NBC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 October 2016, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- Former 'Biggest Loser' Winner Ali Vincent Opens up About Sexual Assault and Sudden Weight Gain (From BuddyTV. 10 October 2016, 5:11 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Biggest Loser’ Winner Ali Vincent Reveals She Was Sexually Assaulted While Getting A Massage (From ET Canada. 9 October 2016, 2:25 PM, PDT)