Starting weight: 328 pounds
End of Week 2: 300 pounds
Total loss: 28 pounds
Woooo Hooooo! Thanks to my team, I have made it to Week 3! Thanks guys!
We start out by meeting Alison Sweeney in what looks like a Chuck E. Cheese's ... but with more candy. She informs us that we have our first pop challenge. This season of The Biggest Loser, we have made it our mission to help fight childhood obesity. But to fight something, you need to understand it. In this challenge, we will be tested on our knowledge of childhood obesity.
Read More > »
- Jackson Carter
Similar News ItemsAlison Sweeney
- It's a Boy! Days of Our Lives Star Nadia Bjorlin Welcomes Second Son (From PEOPLE.com. 3 September 2017, 5:57 AM, PDT)
- Alison Sweeney Has Restraining Order Against Fan Who ‘Harassed and Threatened’ Her Extended (From The Wrap. 26 July 2017, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Days of Our Lives Star Alison Sweeney Granted Restraining Order Against Obsessed Fan (From E! Online. 26 July 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- Fox Developing Drama Based on Book ‘Our Kind of People: Inside America’s Black Upper Class’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 22 September 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of NBC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 September 2017, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Electus Promotes John Pollak to President of Worldwide Television, International (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 19 September 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)