Starting weight: 328 pounds
End of Week 2: 300 pounds
Total loss: 28 pounds
Woooo Hooooo! Thanks to my team, I have made it to Week 3! Thanks guys!
We start out by meeting Alison Sweeney in what looks like a Chuck E. Cheese's ... but with more candy. She informs us that we have our first pop challenge. This season of The Biggest Loser, we have made it our mission to help fight childhood obesity. But to fight something, you need to understand it. In this challenge, we will be tested on our knowledge of childhood obesity.
Read More > »
- Jackson Carter
Similar News ItemsAlison Sweeney
- Days of Our Lives Photo: Peter Reckell Returns as Bo for NBC Soap's 50th (From TVLine.com. 4 September 2015, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- All My Children Vet Vincent Irizarry Joins Days of Our Lives — Get Details (From TVLine.com. 31 August 2015, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- Days of Our Lives: 'Killer' Anniversary Promo Features Patch, Bo, Nostalgia (From TVLine.com. 27 August 2015, 1:18 PM, PDT)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- NBC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 9/4/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 September 2015, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Alison Sweeney Leaving ‘Biggest Loser’ After Eight Years (From Uinterview. 26 August 2015, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Spartan Race: NBC Announces Plans for New Competition Series (From TVLine.com. 26 August 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)