Taylor was going to treat Harry to a special vacation for this 19th birthday — but her plans have changed since their sudden, shocking split.
Returning gifts is always an annoying process, but just be glad you’re not Taylor Swift right now. Taylor, 23, reportedly planned on surprising Harry Styles with a romantic five-night stay at Palazzina Grassi on Italy’s Grand Canal for his birthday — he’ll be 19 on Feb. 1 — but she’s having to backtrack now that they’re no longer a couple.
“Taylor organized an all-expenses-paid trip before the split,” a source tells the UK’s Sun. “She even arranged a private gondola for them for the entire time they would be there.”
That sounds like it would have been pretty romantic!
We really hoped Taylor and Harry would be together for the long haul, but our hopes were shattered last week »
- Hollywood Life Staff
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Bachelor Superfan John Mayer Wouldn’t Join the Show Unless They Changed One Small Thing (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 9:55 AM, PST)
- We Can No Longer Bear the Brutality of Jimmy Kimmel's Feud With Matt Damon (From Popsugar. 24 February 2017, 7:24 AM, PST)
- ‘Prisoner’ By Ryan Adams Album Review: Singer Misses Ex-Wife And Isn’t Afraid To Say So (From Uinterview. 23 February 2017, 4:24 PM, PST)
- James Bond: Michael Fassbender, Tom Hardy bookies’ favourites to land role (From Den of Geek. 22 February 2017, 10:18 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lopez Plays ‘Who’d You Rather’ On Ellen, Chooses Harry Styles (From Uinterview. 21 February 2017, 1:42 PM, PST)
- Drake Who? Jennifer Lopez Admits She Has a Thing for Harry Styles (From E! Online. 20 February 2017, 7:12 PM, PST)
- Barack Obama Takes Daughter Malia to Broadway Show — And He Looks Incredible! (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 8:03 PM, PST)
- Barack Obama Gets Rockstar Greeting in Surprise Appearance on N.Y.C. Sidewalk (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 12:16 PM, PST)
- John Oliver Wants Obama to Stop Having So Much Fun on Vacation (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 14 February 2017, 8:52 AM, PST)