At the TCAs, Greg Hernandez was chatting with Victor Garber about his new show Deception. After he queried the actor on a Wikipedia entry that said he was doing Smash, Garber responded that "Wikipedia is bullshit." After they parted ways, Hernandez recalled another Wikipedia entry saying Garber was partnered for 13 years to Rainer Andreesen. So he chased him down the hotel lobby and asked him. "I don’t really talk about it but everybody knows. He’s going to be out here with me for the SAG Awards.” And that is how Victor Garber confirmed he was gay.
Justin Timberlake debuted his first single in a decade with Jay-z title "Suit and Tie." Frankly, it sounds like Jay-z debuted a song with Timberlake providing a falsetto chorus. Was anyone impressed with this?
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Fox Buys Melissa Stack Pitch; Paul Feig Eyeing To Direct Untitled Female Comedy (From Deadline New York. 12 December 2013, 3:26 PM, PST)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/12/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 December 2013, 1:10 PM, PST)
- 'The Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns). (From EW.com - PopWatch. 11 December 2013, 11:03 PM, PST)
- Watch: Billy Eichner And Amy Poehler Assault New Yorkers With Christmas Cheer (From The Backlot. 12 December 2013, 1:16 PM, PST)
- Oprah Winfrey: If I’d Had Kids, They Would Have Hated Me (From HollywoodLife. 12 December 2013, 11:28 AM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton Fight Update - Did Lindsay Order Barron Hilton Beat Down? (From National Ledger. 12 December 2013, 8:41 AM, PST)
Star Wars (1977)
- Producer Frank Marshall hints at Indiana Jones 5 (From Flickeringmyth. 12 December 2013, 3:07 PM, PST)
- Retro Games That Deserve a Reboot: Star Fox (From Cinelinx. 12 December 2013, 2:17 PM, PST)
- New Set of Fantastic Lego Star Wars Photos (From GeekTyrant. 12 December 2013, 1:30 PM, PST)