It was one of the biggest celebrations in the history of "The Biggest Loser." Pam had been struggling to battle through her emotional walls with Jillian Michaels all season long, and continued to struggle in this third week of the competition. But with her White Team's backs against the wall, she came through in a big way.
Only two weeks in, the White Team had lost three members. They now had two women battling the Red and Blue Teams with five members each. But at the weigh-in, Jillian's pair of women proved that they could compete. And a great deal of that was the result of Pam's powerhouse performance on the scale.
Despite another breakdown on the treadmill with Jillian, Pam surprised herself with a 9-pound weight loss. The women only needed six pounds between the two of them to avoid elimination, so Pam could have saved them by herself. »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsJillian Michaels (II)
- NBC's ‘Night Shift’ Preview: Drew and His Soldier Boyfriend Reunite Amid Tragedy (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 1 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The Biggest Loser Adds Jessie Pavelka, Jennifer Widerstrom for Season 16 (From E! Online. 30 June 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Boardwalk's Season 5 Teaser, New Loser Trainers and More (From TVLine.com. 30 June 2014, 10:56 AM, PDT)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- NBC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 7/11/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 July 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Madison Avenue Bets Big on Football, ‘Big Bang’ to Lead New TV Season (From Variety - TV News. 8 July 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Dane Cook's Online Dating, Mark Duplass' Sex Scenes, Doritos Loaded Lead the Late Night Roundup (Video) (From Moviefone. 2 July 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)