It was one of the biggest celebrations in the history of "The Biggest Loser." Pam had been struggling to battle through her emotional walls with Jillian Michaels all season long, and continued to struggle in this third week of the competition. But with her White Team's backs against the wall, she came through in a big way.
Only two weeks in, the White Team had lost three members. They now had two women battling the Red and Blue Teams with five members each. But at the weigh-in, Jillian's pair of women proved that they could compete. And a great deal of that was the result of Pam's powerhouse performance on the scale.
Despite another breakdown on the treadmill with Jillian, Pam surprised herself with a 9-pound weight loss. The women only needed six pounds between the two of them to avoid elimination, so Pam could have saved them by herself. »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsJillian Michaels (II)
- CW Releases December One Magnificent Morning Listings (From Boomtron. 27 November 2014, 7:37 AM, PST)
- 'The Biggest Loser' Trainer Jessie Pavelka Auditioned for 'Fifty Shades of Grey' (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 November 2014, 4:10 PM, PST)
- Did Melissa McCarthy Lose 45 lbs? (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 November 2014, 4:48 AM, PST)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- Franklin to return to Shine Australia (From IF.com.au. 27 November 2014, 4:00 PM, PST)
- NBC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 11/27/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 November 2014, 1:08 PM, PST)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Elementary, Bad Judge, Bones, Scandal, Reign (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 November 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)