It was one of the biggest celebrations in the history of "The Biggest Loser." Pam had been struggling to battle through her emotional walls with Jillian Michaels all season long, and continued to struggle in this third week of the competition. But with her White Team's backs against the wall, she came through in a big way.
Only two weeks in, the White Team had lost three members. They now had two women battling the Red and Blue Teams with five members each. But at the weigh-in, Jillian's pair of women proved that they could compete. And a great deal of that was the result of Pam's powerhouse performance on the scale.
Despite another breakdown on the treadmill with Jillian, Pam surprised herself with a 9-pound weight loss. The women only needed six pounds between the two of them to avoid elimination, so Pam could have saved them by herself. »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsJillian Michaels (II)
- The Biggest Loser Conspiracy: Ruben Studdard Insists He Was Brought Back Due to "Fairness Issues" (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 11:29 AM, PST)
- Kylie Jenner & More Celebs Wish Fans A Happy Thanksgiving On Twitter (From HollywoodLife. 28 November 2013, 8:18 AM, PST)
- Lisa Whelchel Sounds Off on Exercise and Dating at 50 (From PEOPLE.com. 24 November 2013, 6:50 AM, PST)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- NBC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/6/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 December 2013, 1:16 PM, PST)
- Risks and rewards for Network Ten (From IF.com.au. 5 December 2013, 1:22 PM, PST)
- Tuesday Ratings: Chicago Fire, The Goldbergs, Trophy Wife, Mindy Project, Originals (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 December 2013, 1:17 PM, PST)