It's been another great week for Us TV's golden girl Lena Dunham. Hot on the heels of her Emmy Awards triumph at the tail-end of last year, the tattooed wunderkid picked up two Golden Globes, one for her comedy 'Girls', and another for her own performance.
And the second series is back on our screens, only weeks after the end of Season 1 finale - in a big bow to audience demands on both side of the Atlantic... We want More.
And the good news it's gloriously dysfunctional, hilariously painful business as usual.
Girls are back.. but is Hannah's relationship with Season 1 squeeze Adam forever broken?
The first episode, screened last night on Sky Atlantic only 24 hours after its Us debut (thank you Sky!) found Marnie (Allison Williams), who with her perfect dress code, cool beauty and deceptively innocent face should be every girl's best friend nightmare, still knee-deep in despond. »
- Caroline Frost
Similar News Items"Girls" (2012)
- Girls Recap: “I Saw You” (From Collider.com. 16 March 2014, 8:49 PM, PDT)
- Review: 'Girls' - 'I Saw You' (From Hitfix. 16 March 2014, 8:45 PM, PDT)
- Is this the logo for Star Wars: Episode VII? (From Flickeringmyth. 16 March 2014, 2:10 AM, PDT)
- Lena Dunham Says She’s Not Quitting Acting (From Variety - TV News. 14 March 2014, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Will There Be a 'Girls' Movie? It's Possible! (From Moviefone. 14 March 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Lena Dunham’s Southwestern Style, Animal Lover Christina Millian + More Of This Week’s Worst Dressed Celebs (From TheFabLife - Movies. 14 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Allison Williams (V)
- 'Perfectionist' Allison Williams (From RealBollywood. 15 March 2014, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- The Girls Cast Does SXSW - See Their Style Choices on Popsugar Live! (From Popsugar. 14 March 2014, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Girls Star Allison Williams Talks "Perfect" Engagement Ring, Insists Wedding Planning Hasn't Started (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 12:40 PM, PDT)