London, Jan ary 15: An artist who can only paint while he's asleep is flagging his entire collection on eBay - for 1million pounds.
Lee Hadwin, 37, creates portraits of Marilyn Monroe as well as more abstract pieces while out cold, but has no idea what he has made - until he wakes up.
He has been able to do this since he was just four years old and leaves pads of paper around to use in the night.
The London-based artist suffers from nausea and migraines after a session and has baffled sleep clinics, the Mirror reported.
He even admitted: "My art's horrific when I'm conscious." (Ani) »
- Amith Ostwal
Similar News ItemsDonald Trump
- NBC Eyes Modern Brides of Dracula Drama from Greg Berlanti, Glee Vet (From TVLine.com. 1 September 2015, 7:14 PM, PDT)
- Donald Trump and Joe Biden Are Taking Sides in the Upcoming Late-Night War (From Vulture. 1 September 2015, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Books Joe Biden To Guest On ‘Late Show’ One Night Before Jimmy Fallon Hosts Donald Trump (From Deadline TV. 1 September 2015, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- Rihanna Once Banned Her Makeup Artist From Wearing a Perfume That Reminded Her of an Ex—Get the Scoop! (From E! Online. 1 September 2015, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Videology: Gangster Nancy Sinatra’s Paradise Lost – Lana Del Rey’s ‘Tropico’ (From SoundOnSight. 1 September 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Do we really want a digital Peter Cushing in a new 'Star Wars' film? (From Hitfix. 24 August 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Theatre Review: Impossible: “An absolute blast from start to finish!” (From The Hollywood News. 5 August 2015, 4:51 AM, PDT)
- Complete Buffy reviews: Hush (From Shadowlocked. 1 March 2015, 1:53 AM, PST)
- Focus – fantastically boring caper with Will Smith on insufferably smug form (From The Guardian - Film News. 26 February 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)