This week's episode of "The Biggest Loser" has a theme: cutting the junk. The blue team, who comes in last in a childhood obesity trivia bowl is forced to spend 4 1/2 hours per day -- the amount of time the average American child spends watching TV -- trapped in a room full of junk food and video games.
Trainer Bob Harper is thrilled to find his team didn't give in to the junk, but is disappointed to see they didn't come up with a way to burn calories inside the room. So for their last chance workout, Bob puts the team through a cross-training regime full of squats and burpees inside the junk room.
At the weigh-in, we find out for the first time this season, there is no red line elimination. That means the team with the lowest percentage of weight loss will be forced to vote off a member of their team. »
Similar News ItemsJillian Michaels (II)
- Jillian Michaels and Her Daughter Make an Adorable Duo on the Red Carpet (From Popsugar. 17 September 2016, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- Emma Stone, Matt Bomer, Bradley Cooper & More Stars Attend Stand Up to Cancer (From E! Online. 9 September 2016, 6:08 PM, PDT)
- 8 Parenting Tips from Celebrity Moms (From SoundOnSight. 21 August 2016, 9:58 PM, PDT)
Bob Harper (II)
- Alleged Illegal Drug Use on Set of The Biggest Loser Looked Into by Los Angeles Investigators (From PEOPLE.com. 1 June 2016, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Alleged Illegal Drug Use on Set of The Biggest Loser Looked Into by Los Angeles Investigators (From PEOPLE.com. 31 May 2016, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Biggest Loser’ Under Inquiry By Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department for Drug Allegations (From Variety - TV News. 31 May 2016, 1:56 PM, PDT)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- NBC 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 9/18/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 September 2016, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- ‘So much fat!’ – the cruel autopsy of a 17-stone woman on the BBC (From The Guardian - TV News. 13 September 2016, 7:36 AM, PDT)
- Recipients of MentorLA program announced (From IF.com.au. 7 September 2016, 8:57 PM, PDT)