This week's episode of "The Biggest Loser" has a theme: cutting the junk. The blue team, who comes in last in a childhood obesity trivia bowl is forced to spend 4 1/2 hours per day -- the amount of time the average American child spends watching TV -- trapped in a room full of junk food and video games.
Trainer Bob Harper is thrilled to find his team didn't give in to the junk, but is disappointed to see they didn't come up with a way to burn calories inside the room. So for their last chance workout, Bob puts the team through a cross-training regime full of squats and burpees inside the junk room.
At the weigh-in, we find out for the first time this season, there is no red line elimination. That means the team with the lowest percentage of weight loss will be forced to vote off a member of their team. »
Similar News ItemsJillian Michaels (II)
- The Biggest Loser Conspiracy: Ruben Studdard Insists He Was Brought Back Due to "Fairness Issues" (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 11:29 AM, PST)
- Kylie Jenner & More Celebs Wish Fans A Happy Thanksgiving On Twitter (From HollywoodLife. 28 November 2013, 8:18 AM, PST)
- Lisa Whelchel Sounds Off on Exercise and Dating at 50 (From PEOPLE.com. 24 November 2013, 6:50 AM, PST)
Bob Harper (II)
- How Gay Stars Have Come Out (From Popsugar. 2 December 2013, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Bob Harper reveals he's gay on 'The Biggest Loser' -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 27 November 2013, 12:36 PM, PST)
- Briefs: Bob Harper Comes Out On “Biggest Loser,” Prince William Sings “Livin’ On A Prayer” And Choose The Songs For “Glee”‘s 100th Episode (From The Backlot. 27 November 2013, 12:05 PM, PST)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- NBC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/10/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 December 2013, 5:54 PM, PST)
- Biggest Loser Results 2013 - Season 15, Elimination Tonight (From National Ledger. 10 December 2013, 5:08 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber tells girl in bikini to go on 'The Biggest Loser' (From Pop2it. 10 December 2013, 4:30 PM, PST)