This week's episode of "The Biggest Loser" has a theme: cutting the junk. The blue team, who comes in last in a childhood obesity trivia bowl is forced to spend 4 1/2 hours per day -- the amount of time the average American child spends watching TV -- trapped in a room full of junk food and video games.
Trainer Bob Harper is thrilled to find his team didn't give in to the junk, but is disappointed to see they didn't come up with a way to burn calories inside the room. So for their last chance workout, Bob puts the team through a cross-training regime full of squats and burpees inside the junk room.
At the weigh-in, we find out for the first time this season, there is no red line elimination. That means the team with the lowest percentage of weight loss will be forced to vote off a member of their team. »
Similar News ItemsJillian Michaels (II)
- Bam Margera Opens Up About Beating His Drinking Problem, Learning to Skate Again (From PEOPLE.com. 6 September 2017, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Jillian Michaels Claims Italian Yacht Crew Tried to Extort Her (From E! Online. 7 August 2017, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Video: Jillian Michaels Argues With Yacht Crew, Alleges ‘Fraud’ By Online Rental Company (From ET Canada. 7 August 2017, 9:22 AM, PDT)
Bob Harper (II)
- Bob Harper Goes Vegetarian After Near-Fatal Heart Attack (From TMZ. 23 August 2017, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Bob Harper Opens Up About Heart Attack in New Book: ‘My Whole Perspective of Life Has Completely Changed’ (From PEOPLE.com. 1 August 2017, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- Jillian Michaels Weighs In on Bob Harper's Heart Attack (From E! Online. 6 July 2017, 12:18 PM, PDT)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- Fox Developing Drama Based on Book ‘Our Kind of People: Inside America’s Black Upper Class’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 22 September 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of NBC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 September 2017, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Electus Promotes John Pollak to President of Worldwide Television, International (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 19 September 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)