Brennan can't dance. Not unless it's a dream sequence anyway. For all her many fine qualities, we learn in "The Diamond in the Rough" that Dr. Temperance Brennan of "Bones" is a rotten dancer.
Fortunately, she's much better at solving crimes.
Thanks to Sweets (John Francis Daley) being obsessed with late-night reality garbage, the team gets hold of a strange skeleton encrusted with crystals. It turns out that the murder victim was a dancer named Katerina Wurz (played by "So You Think You Can Dance" season 9 winner Eliana Girard).
Katerina and her partner Kendrick (Dmitry Chaplin) were up-and-coming dancers in a televised competition, and it soon becomes clear that this competition is the only motive for murder. In order to catch a killer, someone has to dance.
Undercover with Buck and Wanda
Similar News Items"So You Think You Can Dance" (2005)
- Why I cried as I watched Bindi Irwin on Dancing With the Stars (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 November 2015, 3:52 PM, PST)
- Nigel Lythgoe Choreographer Competition Series Set to Bow on Go90 (From Variety - TV News. 18 November 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Flesh and Bone: Did Starz's Dark Ballet Drama Earn a Curtain Call? (From TVLine.com. 8 November 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)
- Second Trailer’s A Charm For New Fox Series Second Chance (From We Got This Covered. 26 November 2015, 4:21 AM, PST)
- ‘Bones’ Ep Sues Fox, Claiming He Was Cheated Out of Profits (From The Wrap. 25 November 2015, 2:03 PM, PST)
- ‘Bones’ Ep Sues Fox Over Profit Participation, Accuses Top Execs Of Cancellation Threats (From Deadline TV. 25 November 2015, 9:50 AM, PST)
- Bones Stars Send 'Happy Thanksgiving' Wishes — From the Old West (From TVLine.com. 26 November 2015, 10:18 AM, PST)
- Bones Producer Sues Fox for ‘Accounting Chicanery,’ Fabulously Uses Chicanery in a Sentence (From Vulture. 25 November 2015, 11:07 AM, PST)
- Bones: Not on Fox's Early 2016 Schedule (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 November 2015, 1:39 PM, PST)