It's so hard to find good legal representation these days, and no one knows that better than Lindsay Lohan.
There were conflicting reports out of Lohan-land today, as TMZ broke the news that the trouble-prone actress had surprisingly fired L.A. lawyer Shawn Holley, one day before she was due in court for a probation violation hearing. Apparently, Lohan's new New York attorney Mark Heller sent Holley a termination letter, relieving her of representing Lohan.
Later in the day, TMZ reported that Lohan insists she never meant to fire Holley and it's all a big misunderstanding. She considers Holley to be a "second mother" to her, even though Lohan supposedly signed the termination letter herself.
As usual with stories about Lohan, there's something fishy in the reporting. Holley is praised as an "ace" attorney who "magically" makes (some) of Lohan's (many) legal problems go away. While Heller is slammed as »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Where's Lindsay? Ali Lohan Makes Rare Appearance With Brother Michael and Mom Dina (From TooFab. 18 December 2014, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Says Other Musicians Thanked Her For Spotify Stance (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 8:08 AM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan -- I Love Hating on L.A. (From TMZ. 18 December 2014, 12:02 AM, PST)
Mark Heller (V)
- Dina Lohan Dwi Plea - Lindsay Lohan's Mom Gets Community Service Sentence (From National Ledger. 15 April 2014, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- Sam Worthington Assault Case -- Hey Officer, Do You Know Who I Am?? (From TMZ. 1 April 2014, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan -- I Did Not Do Coke With My Mom! (From TMZ. 19 February 2014, 6:35 AM, PST)