Another preview has been released for The Walking Dead Season 3 and this time it’s made of almost completely new footage. A very low quality version of this was making the rounds online earlier today, but we have a complete HD version you can watch right now.
Using the tagline “An Eye For An Eye” from the recently released teaser poster, this preview video shows plenty of action, more Tyreese, and the first look at The Governor with his patch. AMC previously announced that The Walking Dead Season 3 will return with episode 9 on Sunday, February 10th at 9pm Est. It has also been announced that Talking Dead will be expanding to a one-hour program format and will immediately follow The Walking Dead at 10pm Est.
We have plenty of news related to The Walking Dead, including Season 3 episode titles, the official Season 4 announcement and more. Catch up on our recent »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Fear The Walking Dead: 6 Reasons To Be Excited (From Obsessed with Film. 1 August 2015, 1:06 AM, PDT)
- What to expect from Fear the Walking Dead seasons 1 and 2 (From Hitfix. 31 July 2015, 9:42 PM, PDT)
- Season two of Fear The Walking Dead will consist of 15 episodes (From JoBlo. 31 July 2015, 8:16 PM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ Producers Talk Potential ‘Walking Dead’ Crossovers (From Variety - TV News. 31 July 2015, 5:13 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Returns to Halloween Horror Nights (From DailyDead. 30 July 2015, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6 EW Cover and Cast Photos (From MovieWeb. 30 July 2015, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6 Photos Unleash Fresh Zombies (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2015, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- Here's The Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead Crossover You've Been Hoping For (From BuzzSugar. 31 July 2015, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season 6 Photos (From DailyDead. 30 July 2015, 12:10 PM, PDT)