Another preview has been released for The Walking Dead Season 3 and this time it’s made of almost completely new footage. A very low quality version of this was making the rounds online earlier today, but we have a complete HD version you can watch right now.
Using the tagline “An Eye For An Eye” from the recently released teaser poster, this preview video shows plenty of action, more Tyreese, and the first look at The Governor with his patch. AMC previously announced that The Walking Dead Season 3 will return with episode 9 on Sunday, February 10th at 9pm Est. It has also been announced that Talking Dead will be expanding to a one-hour program format and will immediately follow The Walking Dead at 10pm Est.
We have plenty of news related to The Walking Dead, including Season 3 episode titles, the official Season 4 announcement and more. Catch up on our recent »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- New mobile game for The Walking Dead to coincide with Season 5 (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 12:32 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Simon Pegg Breaks Down the Appeal of the Zombie in a Clip From Epix's 'Doc of the Dead' (From Indiewire. 7 March 2014, 11:58 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Simon Pegg Breaks Down the Appeal of the Zombie in a Clip From Epix's 'Doc of the Dead' (From Indiewire Television. 7 March 2014, 11:58 AM, PST)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- The Walking Dead Season 4 Q&A with Norman Reedus (From DailyDead. 5 March 2014, 12:27 PM, PST)
- First Photos and Videos from The Walking Dead Episode 413 (From DailyDead. 3 March 2014, 5:39 PM, PST)
- First Images from The Walking Dead Episode 4.13 - Alone (From Dread Central. 3 March 2014, 11:21 AM, PST)
- Daryl & Beth Track In New Walking Dead "Alone" Sneak Peek (From ComicBookMovie. 6 March 2014, 11:00 PM, PST)
- The Walking Dead "Alone" Sneak Peeks & Promo; Plus Making Of "Still" (From ComicBookMovie. 2 March 2014, 6:05 PM, PST)
- The Walking Dead "Still" Sneak Peeks & Promo; Plus Making Of "Claimed" (From ComicBookMovie. 23 February 2014, 6:03 PM, PST)