Another preview has been released for The Walking Dead Season 3 and this time it’s made of almost completely new footage. A very low quality version of this was making the rounds online earlier today, but we have a complete HD version you can watch right now.
Using the tagline “An Eye For An Eye” from the recently released teaser poster, this preview video shows plenty of action, more Tyreese, and the first look at The Governor with his patch. AMC previously announced that The Walking Dead Season 3 will return with episode 9 on Sunday, February 10th at 9pm Est. It has also been announced that Talking Dead will be expanding to a one-hour program format and will immediately follow The Walking Dead at 10pm Est.
We have plenty of news related to The Walking Dead, including Season 3 episode titles, the official Season 4 announcement and more. Catch up on our recent »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- A-List TV Titans Best & Worst: Every Greg Berlanti Series Ranked (From TVLine.com. 29 April 2017, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- Strike Watch: How Hollywood Labor Strife Would Affect Your Favorite TV Shows (From Variety - TV News. 29 April 2017, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- The UK trailer for 2Pac biopic All Eyez On Me has arrived (From The Hollywood News. 28 April 2017, 11:08 AM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- "The Walking Dead" - Season 8 (From SneakPeek. 20 April 2017, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Eight on AMC? (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 April 2017, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: Season Eight; Three Promoted to Series Regulars (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 April 2017, 9:39 PM, PDT)
- The Boondock Saints: Origins Coming To Television (From We Got This Covered. 27 April 2017, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Boondock Saints TV Prequel Series Is Moving Forward (From MovieWeb. 27 April 2017, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Boondocks Saints’ Prequel That’s Happening for Some Reason Is Seeking Donations — Watch (From Indiewire. 27 April 2017, 10:59 AM, PDT)