Another preview has been released for The Walking Dead Season 3 and this time it’s made of almost completely new footage. A very low quality version of this was making the rounds online earlier today, but we have a complete HD version you can watch right now.
Using the tagline “An Eye For An Eye” from the recently released teaser poster, this preview video shows plenty of action, more Tyreese, and the first look at The Governor with his patch. AMC previously announced that The Walking Dead Season 3 will return with episode 9 on Sunday, February 10th at 9pm Est. It has also been announced that Talking Dead will be expanding to a one-hour program format and will immediately follow The Walking Dead at 10pm Est.
We have plenty of news related to The Walking Dead, including Season 3 episode titles, the official Season 4 announcement and more. Catch up on our recent »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- New Photos of The Walking Dead Blind Box Figures, Including Daryl and Merle Dixon (From DailyDead. 18 May 2013, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Comments on the Possibility of a Marvel Zombies Movie (From DailyDead. 18 May 2013, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Da Vinci’s Demons, Ep. 1.06: “The Devil” is a friend of Vlad the Impaler (From SoundOnSight. 18 May 2013, 11:19 AM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- First still from The Walking Dead season 4 (From Flickeringmyth. 12 May 2013, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- First The Walking Dead Season 4 Image Features Rick and Friend (From TheHDRoom. 10 May 2013, 5:51 PM, PDT)
- "The Walking Dead"- Season 4 Spoilers (From SneakPeek. 10 May 2013, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season 4 - First Behind the Scenes Look (From GeekTyrant. 6 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: Updated List of Cast Appearances (From DailyDead. 5 May 2013, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Miss The Walking Dead? Go Behind the Scenes of Season 3 with Some New Photos (From Dread Central. 30 April 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)