Today, The Walt Disney Studios announced release dates and additional information for several upcoming films. 1952 will be produced by Damon Lindelof and directed by Brad Bird (Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol), from a script by Lindelof and Bird. While no plot has been revealed, George Clooney will star in the movie. 1952 will hit theaters on December 19, 2014 in 3D.
Here’s a closer look at the other films you can expect to see next year.
The Muppets 2 is now dated on March 21, 2014. Muppets 2 is produced by Todd Lieberman and David Hoberman and directed by James Bobin. The screenplay is by Bobin and Nick Stoller, who will also serve as executive producer. The cast includes Ricky Gervais and Ty Burrell – and of course, the whole Muppets gang.
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- What's New on Netflix, TV, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: May 4 - May 10 (From Moviefone. 4 May 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- First Cut Of 'Child 44' Was 5 1/2 Hours Long, But Finished Movie Still Had Editing Problems (From The Playlist. 4 May 2015, 7:51 AM, PDT)
- What's New in Blu-ray and DVD releases this month? (May 2015) (From JoBlo. 3 May 2015, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- ‘Unbroken’ Blu-ray Review (From Blogomatic3000. 4 May 2015, 7:14 AM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Paltrow Silvery Oscar Dress at 83rd Academy Awards (From Alt Film Guide. 1 May 2015, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- Are you ready for Part 2? More Gladiators of the '90s: Then and now (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 May 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
George Clooney (I)
- Best Dressed Men at the 2015 Met Gala—George Clooney, Ansel Elgort & More! (From E! Online. 4 May 2015, 10:23 PM, PDT)
- Amal Clooney & George Clooney Arrive at the 2015 Met Gala—See Amal's Crimson, Sequin-Embellished John Galliano Dress! (From E! Online. 4 May 2015, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- Amal Clooney Looks Ravishing in Red at Met Gala -- See Who Else Wore the Fiery Color! (From TooFab. 4 May 2015, 4:51 PM, PDT)