In a world where we get trailers for trailers for the teaser of the trailer, where whole sections of a film are released in advance if you go see a movie in IMAX 3D with Smell-o-Vision, and where we spend time speculating on who will play who in what and when, it’s kind of interesting to not know a damn thing about a project.
That’s exactly where we’re at with Brad Bird’s 1952, the film that has a script by Damon Lindelof and a star in George Clooney, but no discernible plot that has been released to the public. We do know one thing for sure though: it’s going to be in 3D.
Yay? I don’t know if that’s supposed to be my reaction, because I don’t know anything about 1952 and no one – not Bird, not Clooney, not Lindelof, not Disney, not Xenu – will tell me. »
- Lauren Humphries-Brooks
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- SXSW 2014 Interview: From Dusk Till Dawn’s Eiza Gonzalez, Wilmer Valderrama, D.J. Cotrona & Zane Holtz (From ShockYa. 11 March 2014, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series’ (From Variety - TV News. 11 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm photobombs tourists on 'Tonight Show' -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 11 March 2014, 6:24 AM, PDT)
Star Wars (1977)
- 'Veronica Mars' Interview with Jason Dohring | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 11 March 2014, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars Characters Dance To Pharrell's "Happy" (From GeekTyrant. 11 March 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- How to Crowdsource a Film: Chris Jones on the Omnibus Movie, 50 Kisses (From Filmmaker Magazine. 11 March 2014, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- 'Lost's' Carlton Cuse reflects on his time on the island (From Hitfix. 5 March 2014, 5:09 PM, PST)
- Star Trek Into Darkness Deleted & Alternate Scenes; Plus Bloopers (From ComicBookMovie. 4 March 2014, 12:57 PM, PST)
- 'Heroes' is returning: 7 other shows NBC should bring back from the dead (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 23 February 2014, 1:15 PM, PST)