In a world where we get trailers for trailers for the teaser of the trailer, where whole sections of a film are released in advance if you go see a movie in IMAX 3D with Smell-o-Vision, and where we spend time speculating on who will play who in what and when, it’s kind of interesting to not know a damn thing about a project.
That’s exactly where we’re at with Brad Bird’s 1952, the film that has a script by Damon Lindelof and a star in George Clooney, but no discernible plot that has been released to the public. We do know one thing for sure though: it’s going to be in 3D.
Yay? I don’t know if that’s supposed to be my reaction, because I don’t know anything about 1952 and no one – not Bird, not Clooney, not Lindelof, not Disney, not Xenu – will tell me. »
- Lauren Humphries-Brooks
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Harrison Ford -- Solo Goes Yolo ... Plunges Down 2,500 Foot Slide (From TMZ. 21 August 2014, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Blockbusters on the fringe: the shows riffing on pop cultural giants (From The Guardian - TV News. 21 August 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Even By Nic Cage's Bizarre Standards, Outcast Looks Off-The-Wall Insane (From Cinema Blend. 20 August 2014, 7:42 PM, PDT)
- Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez Call It Quits, Emma Stone Joins Broadway + More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 20 August 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Walter White vs. Hal Wilkerson: The Most Memorable Roles of the 2014 Emmy Nominees Face-Off (From PEOPLE.com. 20 August 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- 'Trip to Italy' Star Rob Brydon to Host BAFTA La's Britannias on October 30, BAFTA Awards Timetable (From Thompson on Hollywood. 20 August 2014, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Leftovers’, Ep. 1.08, “Cairo,” earns the show’s second season (From SoundOnSight. 19 August 2014, 4:40 AM, PDT)
- New Leftovers Episode 9,Season 1 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 18 August 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- The Leftovers Recap: “Cairo” (From Collider.com. 18 August 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)