In a world where we get trailers for trailers for the teaser of the trailer, where whole sections of a film are released in advance if you go see a movie in IMAX 3D with Smell-o-Vision, and where we spend time speculating on who will play who in what and when, it’s kind of interesting to not know a damn thing about a project.
That’s exactly where we’re at with Brad Bird’s 1952, the film that has a script by Damon Lindelof and a star in George Clooney, but no discernible plot that has been released to the public. We do know one thing for sure though: it’s going to be in 3D.
Yay? I don’t know if that’s supposed to be my reaction, because I don’t know anything about 1952 and no one – not Bird, not Clooney, not Lindelof, not Disney, not Xenu – will tell me. »
- Lauren Humphries-Brooks
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- Can ‘Gravity,’ ‘All Is Lost’ Earn SAG Ensemble Noms? (From Variety - Film News. 5 December 2013, 4:50 PM, PST)
- 'The Sound of Music': Stephen Moyer talks playing Capt. Von Trapp and tonight's live premiere (From EW.com - Inside TV. 5 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Miranda Kerr's Rumored Beau James Packer: Five Things to Know (From PEOPLE.com. 5 December 2013, 11:45 AM, PST)
Star Wars (1977)
- Big Announcements Regarding ‘X-Men’ & Marvel (From LatinoReview. 6 December 2013, 1:17 AM, PST)
- Han Solo Blaster -- For Sale ... In Epic Prop Auction (From TMZ. 6 December 2013, 12:20 AM, PST)
- Bohemian Rhapsody: Star Wars Edition Just Won The Internet (From ScifiMafia. 5 December 2013, 4:00 PM, PST)
- Win the Ultimate Star Trek Movies 1-10 Collectors Edition on Blu-ray (From HeyUGuys. 4 December 2013, 9:45 AM, PST)
- ’12 Years a Slave,’ ‘Fruitvale Station’ Excluded From WGA Awards (From Variety - Film News. 3 December 2013, 6:33 PM, PST)
- J.J. Abrams Realizes Lying About Khan Was a Bad Idea Even Though He Had to Lie About Khan (From FilmSchoolRejects. 3 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)