In a world where we get trailers for trailers for the teaser of the trailer, where whole sections of a film are released in advance if you go see a movie in IMAX 3D with Smell-o-Vision, and where we spend time speculating on who will play who in what and when, it’s kind of interesting to not know a damn thing about a project.
That’s exactly where we’re at with Brad Bird’s 1952, the film that has a script by Damon Lindelof and a star in George Clooney, but no discernible plot that has been released to the public. We do know one thing for sure though: it’s going to be in 3D.
Yay? I don’t know if that’s supposed to be my reaction, because I don’t know anything about 1952 and no one – not Bird, not Clooney, not Lindelof, not Disney, not Xenu – will tell me. »
- Lauren Humphries-Brooks
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Dave Filoni Explains This Weekend’s Surprising ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Twist (From Slash Film. 20 February 2017, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Josh Gad Has Enlisted a Star-Studded Group of Sleuths to Get Star Wars Spoilers Out of Daisy Ridley (From PEOPLE.com. 20 February 2017, 11:44 AM, PST)
- Star Wars 40th Anniversary Black Series Figures Bring Back Memories (From TVovermind.com. 20 February 2017, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Four Things DC Can Do If Ben Affleck Bolts From Dceu (From Cinelinx. 19 February 2017, 9:10 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: 'Big Little Lies' Author Liane Moriarty on the Power of Reese Witherspoon and That Twist Ending (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 February 2017, 1:00 PM, PST)
- George Clooney Admits He "Chased" Amal For "Many Months" After They First Met (From Popsugar. 18 February 2017, 11:56 AM, PST)
- Here's What to Expect From the Final Season of The Leftovers (From BuzzSugar. 17 February 2017, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Humanity's Final Departure in The Leftovers Season 3 Trailer (From QuietEarth. 17 February 2017, 9:42 AM, PST)
- ‘The Leftovers’ Season 3 Trailer: One of the Best Shows on TV Returns More Nihilistic Than Ever (From Indiewire. 17 February 2017, 8:38 AM, PST)