There’s been plenty of talk as to who might replace Glen Mazzara on The Walking Dead Season 4 and it seemed very likely that someone already part of the writing/producing team would be promoted. Scott M. Gimple was on the top of our most likely list and a new report reveals that he’s finalizing a deal to take over for Glen Mazzara.
Scott M. Gimple may not be a name familiar to everyone who watches The Walking Dead, but he’s probably been involved on some of your favorite episodes. As a writer, he was responsible for the episodes Save the Last One, Pretty Much Dead Already, 18 Miles Out, Hounded, and the upcoming episode This Sorrowful Life. As a producer and supervising producer, he’s been involved on all of The Walking Dead Season 2 and 3 episodes.
Aside from his work on The Walking Dead, he’s also been »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- "The Walking Dead" - Mid-Season Finale (From SneakPeek. 28 November 2015, 8:28 AM, PST)
- The Walking Dead Season 6 Mid-Season Finale: 10 Things That Should Happen (From Obsessed with Film. 27 November 2015, 1:50 PM, PST)
- Football, Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade Score Big Ratings Thursday (From Variety - TV News. 27 November 2015, 12:52 PM, PST)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- ‘The Walking Dead’s’ Andrew Lincoln Teases Midseason Finale: ‘It’s Going to Be Bananas’ (From The Wrap. 27 November 2015, 12:53 PM, PST)
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': Will Golden Globes take bite out of zombie spinoff series? (From Gold Derby. 23 November 2015, 2:29 PM, PST)
- ‘Walking Dead’ Star Andrew Lincoln Reveals What Steven Yeun Told Him About Glenn’s Fate (From The Wrap. 23 November 2015, 1:58 PM, PST)
- Watch: ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Norman Reedus Talks Season 6, Fan Art and New Motorcycle Series (From Variety - TV News. 26 November 2015, 3:22 PM, PST)
- The Walking Dead: Season Six Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 November 2015, 1:05 PM, PST)
- Blu-ray Contest: Fear The Walking Dead & The Walking Dead Season 5 Le (From DailyDead. 24 November 2015, 12:16 PM, PST)