There’s been plenty of talk as to who might replace Glen Mazzara on The Walking Dead Season 4 and it seemed very likely that someone already part of the writing/producing team would be promoted. Scott M. Gimple was on the top of our most likely list and a new report reveals that he’s finalizing a deal to take over for Glen Mazzara.
Scott M. Gimple may not be a name familiar to everyone who watches The Walking Dead, but he’s probably been involved on some of your favorite episodes. As a writer, he was responsible for the episodes Save the Last One, Pretty Much Dead Already, 18 Miles Out, Hounded, and the upcoming episode This Sorrowful Life. As a producer and supervising producer, he’s been involved on all of The Walking Dead Season 2 and 3 episodes.
Aside from his work on The Walking Dead, he’s also been »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- News Nuggets: 'Pippin,' 'Kinky Boots' get box office boosts after Tonys (From Gold Derby. 18 June 2013, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- New Photos of The Walking Dead: Hershel’s Farm Minimates Set (Sdcc 2013 Exclusive) (From DailyDead. 18 June 2013, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Former Walking Dead Showrunner Explains Why He Killed Off You-Know-Who in Season 3 (From Beyond Hollywood. 18 June 2013, 11:54 AM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- Emmys: 'Walking Dead's' Glen Mazzara on Killing a Beloved Character (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 June 2013, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Gift Guide: 'The Walking Dead' Rick Grimes Badge Replica (From FEARnet. 17 June 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season 4 Q&A with Production Designer Grace Walker (From DailyDead. 17 June 2013, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season 4 - New Behind the Scenes Video (From GeekTyrant. 7 June 2013, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- 'Spooks', 'The Walking Dead': TV's Most Brutal Moments (From Digital Spy - TV news. 7 June 2013, 3:01 AM, PDT)
- Season 3 Of “The Walking Dead” Hits Blu-Ray August 27th (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 5 June 2013, 10:55 AM, PDT)