I’d never heard of that movie before, either, but The Power of Few has my full attention. The trailer has been going around the net these past few days featuring Hollywood’s favorite grandpa Christopher Walken, Christian Slater, Anthony Anderson, Moon Bloodgood, Q’orianka Kilcher, and Jesse Bradford.
An interconnected crime story comes from the first time writer/director Leone Marucci. The some sort of multi-perspective crime caper doesn’t seem to have a release date in the Us at this point.
The film was reportedly shot in New Orleans, where an outreach strategy created opportunities for young locals, homeless people and senior citizens to join the cast and the crew. The producers of The Power of Few collaborated with associations like Volunteers of America and The Covenant House of New Orleans to hire local veterans and homeless people, young and old, to be part of their cast and crew. »
- Nick Martin
Similar News ItemsChristopher Walken
- Watch: Spike Jonze’s Amazing, Four-Minute Kenzo Perfume Ad (From Filmmaker Magazine. 29 August 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Lrm Exclusive Interview: Voice Actor James Arnold Taylor for Ratchet & Clank (From LatinoReview. 29 August 2016, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- Happy Birthday Tim Burton! Check out his top 5 movies (From Cineplex. 25 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
Fight Club (1999)
- Frank Ocean’s 100 Favorite Films: ‘Blue Velvet,’ ‘Solaris,’ ‘Annie Hall’ and 97 More (From Indiewire. 23 August 2016, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- Frank Ocean Shares His Favorite Films, Including Tarkovsky, PTA, Kurosawa, Lynch, Kubrick & More (From The Film Stage. 23 August 2016, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- What Are Twitter Users’ #7favfilms? (From TVovermind.com. 20 August 2016, 4:51 AM, PDT)
Christian Slater (I)
- Live with Kelly: Season 29 Debuts in September, Co-Host Regardless (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 August 2016, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Mr. Robot Season 2: Not quite clicking like it used to (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2016, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Recap: Tensions Rise in an Unusual Hour (From Variety - TV News. 24 August 2016, 8:08 PM, PDT)