At the TCA winter press tour, Jones talked briefly to Zap2It about what's coming on "Castle," the Valentine's Day episode and whether we'll be seeing more of Lanie this spring.
Zap2It: What can you spill about what's coming up on "Castle" Season 5?
Tamala Jones: Currently, we're shooting the Valentine's Day episode. There's some possible action between Esposito and Lanie, I'll say that.
Zap2It: Always a good thing...
Tamala Jones: Always a good thing!
There's a big storyline coming up for Martha and Alexis. And I can't really reveal too much. But that's its name, "Focal Point." And as far as I know, that's all I know at this point. I don't know anything else! But it's good stuff. I »
Similar News Items"Castle" (2009)
- S.W.A.T. Promotes David Lim to Regular (From TVLine.com. 21 September 2017, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Punisher’ Unloads in First Trailer for Netflix Series (Watch) (From Variety - TV News. 20 September 2017, 3:50 PM, PDT)
- Christine Boylan to Write Jessica Chastain-Starrer “Painkiller Jane” (From Women and Hollywood. 18 September 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- Rebel: Is the Bet TV Series Cancelled or Renewed for Season Two? (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 May 2017, 6:33 PM, PDT)
- Rebel: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 March 2017, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Rebel (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 March 2017, 12:00 AM, PDT)
The Blue Butterfly (2004)
- New Castle Season 8 Is Officially Happening,New Spoilers Coming Soon (From OnTheFlix. 11 May 2015, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- Castle Names New Showrunner Following Season 8 Renewal (From TVLine.com. 8 May 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Castle' '70s episode First Look: Nathan Fillion's grooviest look yet -- Exclusive Photos (From EW.com - Inside TV. 3 April 2014, 1:04 PM, PDT)