Once again it’s the time of year when the long-awaited nominations for those famous awards are unveiled. Yes, it’s time for the best of the worst. It’s time for the annual Razzie Awards. The mischievous minds behind the 33rd Golden Raspberry Awards have released their list of nominees for the stinkers of 2012.
As always, there is a lot of awfulness to be celebrated by those of us who like to commemorate the cinematic suppositories that make us appreciate the good films ever more. Films like Lincoln wouldn’t look so good if films like Battleship weren’t so bad. Out of all the ill-conceived movies to be released each year, it’s actually a significant accomplishment to be the worst-of-the-worst. Or in this case, the best-of-the-worst.
This year Twilight: Breaking Dawn-Part 2 leads the pack with 11 nominations, despite getting moderately better reviews than most of the other Twilight flicks, »
- email@example.com (Rob Young)
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Idris Elba tops Fox’s shortlist to replace Hugh Jackman as Wolverine (From Flickeringmyth. 31 March 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Gillian Flynn boards New Regency heist thriller (From ScreenDaily. 27 March 2015, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: New Movies From Pixar, Woody Allen Expected at 68th Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- The 10 Indie Films You Must See This April (From Indiewire. 31 March 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart And Alicia Cargile Head Out Together In La (From Uinterview. 30 March 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile Make Another Casual Outing in La (From Popsugar. 30 March 2015, 8:10 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lopez (I)
- Jennifer Lopez And Casper Smart Grab Lunch Amid Rumors They’ve Rekindled Their Relationship (From Uinterview. 31 March 2015, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- RuPaul's Drag race recap: season seven, episode five – the Despy awards (From The Guardian - TV News. 31 March 2015, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Selena's Impact For the 20th Anniversary of Her Death: "There Is Never Going to Be Another Selena" (From Us Weekly. 31 March 2015, 5:21 AM, PDT)