Once again it’s the time of year when the long-awaited nominations for those famous awards are unveiled. Yes, it’s time for the best of the worst. It’s time for the annual Razzie Awards. The mischievous minds behind the 33rd Golden Raspberry Awards have released their list of nominees for the stinkers of 2012.
As always, there is a lot of awfulness to be celebrated by those of us who like to commemorate the cinematic suppositories that make us appreciate the good films ever more. Films like Lincoln wouldn’t look so good if films like Battleship weren’t so bad. Out of all the ill-conceived movies to be released each year, it’s actually a significant accomplishment to be the worst-of-the-worst. Or in this case, the best-of-the-worst.
This year Twilight: Breaking Dawn-Part 2 leads the pack with 11 nominations, despite getting moderately better reviews than most of the other Twilight flicks, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Rob Young)
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Our 20 Most-Anticipated Films at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival (From The Film Stage. 16 January 2017, 9:31 AM, PST)
- ‘Awards Chatter’ Podcast — Vince Vaughn (‘Hacksaw Ridge’) (From Scott Feinberg. 15 January 2017, 4:00 PM, PST)
- Dakota Fanning Cast as Female Lead in TNT's 'The Alienist' (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 January 2017, 3:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Lost City Of Z’: Dive Into The Jungle With New Photos Of The Charlie Hunnam & Robert Pattinson-Led Drama (From The Playlist. 11 January 2017, 1:32 PM, PST)
- BAFTA announces the nominations for the Ee Rising Star Award 2017 (From Flickeringmyth. 5 January 2017, 3:58 AM, PST)
- The BAFTA Rising Star Nominations 2017 (From HeyUGuys. 5 January 2017, 2:21 AM, PST)
Jennifer Lopez (I)
- Meet the Power Couples Taking Over Hollywood in 2017 (From E! Online. 17 January 2017, 3:38 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lopez's Moody New Shades of Blue Photos Will Get You Ready for Season 2 (From E! Online. 17 January 2017, 12:18 PM, PST)
- ‘Awards Chatter’ Podcast — Ryan Reynolds (‘Deadpool’) (From Scott Feinberg. 17 January 2017, 5:00 AM, PST)