Welcome back to TV Fanatic's Grey's Anatomy Round Table!
Last week's Grey's Anatomy review broke down "Things We Said Today" in great detail. Now, TV Fanatic staff members Sean McKenna, Christina Tran and Courtney Morrison, along with special guest Lisa and Liv from Grey's Gabble, have assembled for a Q&A discussion of many of the episode's events.
Read their answers below and weigh in with yours!
1. What was your favorite scene or quote from this episode?
Courtney: I loved the exchange between Ben and Bailey, but my favorite was Meredith with Webber. She was able to tell by his face and it was so emotional. Kudos to James Pickens Jr. You ruled this episode.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (TV Fanatic Staff)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- Taylor Swift Shows Off Purr-Fect Christmas Presents From Her Mom—See the Adorable Pic! (From E! Online. 26 December 2014, 3:02 PM, PST)
- 2014-15 TV Show Season Ratings (week 13) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 December 2014, 11:15 PM, PST)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 12/22/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 December 2014, 1:10 PM, PST)
- What's New on TV, Netflix Streaming, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: December 22 - 28 (From Moviefone. 22 December 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Ariana Grande to Amal Alaumuddin: 10 of the Biggest Breakout Stars of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 12:54 PM, PST)
- The X Factor: The best reactions to Grand Finale, Night 1 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 13 December 2014, 3:25 PM, PST)
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will Alex and Jo Get Married? (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Grey’s Anatomy Recap: Derek Reaches the End of His Rope – And Who Gets Devastating News? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 20 November 2014, 7:42 PM, PST)
- Mike Nichols 1931-2014: Entertainment world pays tribute (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 20 November 2014, 6:12 AM, PST)