After Taylor Swift broke up with her British boy-bander boyfriend, Harry Styles, the world waited with bated breath for her to release a new break-up tune. According to some reports, she's already written five of them.
The anticipation is so high, in fact, a sound-alike singer wrote a song and released it pretending to be Taylor! (And yes, we were fooled for a bit -- her voice is impressive.)
Thanks to a tease of a tweet from Taylor, we know she's been back to the recording studio since their split, but since she just released an album, we're not likely to hear her new tunes any time soon.
In the meantime, we decided to put together a list of our favorite Swiftian break-up songs. No matter what sort of split you're going through, you can probably find one of her pop-country tunes to blast in your car while you're trying »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Taylor Swift “Heartbreak Songs” Story Is Made Up (From GossipCop. 24 June 2017, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – Spider-Man spinoffs in the McU, Fantastic Four reboot, Wonder Woman 2 confirmed, Watchmen TV show announced (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 6:57 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Won’t Allow Joe Alwyn Romance To Stop Her From Making Great Heartbreak Songs (From HollywoodLife. 23 June 2017, 6:37 PM, PDT)
- Todd Fisher Praises Taylor Lautner For Supporting Billie Lourd After Her Mom's Death (From Popsugar. 13 June 2017, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Fisher’s Brother Todd Praises Taylor Lautner for Supporting Her Daughter Billie Lourd (From PEOPLE.com. 13 June 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Todd Fisher Praises Taylor Lautner for Supporting Billie Lourd After Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Deaths (From E! Online. 12 June 2017, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Okja (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, the Han Solo prequel, Daniel Day-Lewis and more make our weekly movie news! (From Cineplex. 23 June 2017, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Top 7 Movies to Celebrate Pride! (From Cineplex. 23 June 2017, 10:03 AM, PDT)