Dancing on Ice attracts average of 7.4 million viewers to main programme, down almost 700,000 on last week's launch
ITV's Dancing on Ice lost viewers for the second outing of the latest series on Sunday, but was once again the most watched programme of the day.
Dancing on Ice, which launched last week with the lowest viewing of the opening episode since the show debuted in 2006, attracted an average of 7.4 million viewers to the main programme between 6.15pm and 7.45pm, a 28.5% audience share.
The audience was down almost 700,000 on last week's launch show, which managed almost 8.1 million and a 31.6% share.
Later in the evening, the 30-minute results show, which aired at 8.30pm and saw The Only Way is Essex star Lauren Goodger leave the competition, attracted an average of 6.5 million viewers and a 23.5% share.
This too was down about 700,000 on the near 7.2 million who last week watched the shock exit of the show's big signing, »
- Mark Sweney
Similar News ItemsLiam Neeson
- ‘Entourage’ Opens Solidly With $2 Million on Tuesday Night (From Variety - Film News. 3 June 2015, 7:19 AM, PDT)
- Watch Amanda Seyfried take a bong hit in the red band trailer for Ted 2 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 June 2015, 6:03 AM, PDT)
- New Restricted Trailer for Ted 2 (From Worst Previews. 3 June 2015, 4:12 AM, PDT)
Channel 4 [gb]
- Agent Carter coming to Fox in the UK (From Den of Geek. 3 June 2015, 2:05 AM, PDT)
- Kirstie and Phil's Love It or List It will return for a second series (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 June 2015, 3:08 AM, PDT)
- UK TV ratings: Vicious returns to ITV with 3m, Game of Thrones epic thrills 1m (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 June 2015, 3:01 AM, PDT)
- Furious 7’s James Wan to Direct Aquaman (Oh Yeeeeeah!) (From Vulture. 3 June 2015, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- Comedies, Superhero Movies to Battle at Fierce Summer Box Office (From Variety - Film News. 3 June 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: 'Entourage' Surprises With Strong $2M Tuesday Night (From The Hollywood Reporter. 3 June 2015, 7:52 AM, PDT)