Don Cheadle won the Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Comedy Series Sunday night at 2013 ceremony.
The "House Of Lies" star beat out fellow nominees Jim Parsons, Alec Baldwin, Matt LeBlanc and Louis C.K. LeBlanc, Parsons and Baldwin are all former winners of the best comedy actor Golden Globe. Baldwin has three-career wins.
"This is unexpected," Cheadle said while accepting his award, summing up the thoughts of many "Globes"-handicappers.
It was Cheadle's second-career Golden Globe win. He won a statue in 1999 for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture for "The Rat Pack" and was nominated in 2005 for Best Actor in a Motional Picture Drama for "Hotel Rwanda."
- Alex Moaba
Similar News ItemsLouis C.K.
- The 10 Best TV Comedies of 2014 (From Variety - TV News. 16 December 2014, 5:07 PM, PST)
- Digital Spy's best TV shows of the year 2014: 20-16 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 16 December 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Movie Review: Top Five (From CinemaNerdz. 13 December 2014, 4:54 PM, PST)
- Best Actress Oscar Predictions 2015 Updated (From Thompson on Hollywood. 13 December 2014, 2:31 PM, PST)
- Still Alice Review (From We Got This Covered. 11 December 2014, 6:59 PM, PST)
- 15 Silly Things That Have Won Golden Globes (From Hitfix. 11 December 2014, 3:50 PM, PST)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 12/19/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 December 2014, 12:53 PM, PST)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Elementary, Biggest Loser, The Taste, iHeartradio, McCarthys (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 December 2014, 12:13 PM, PST)
- Ratings: Quiet Start for NBC’s ‘People Magazine Awards’ (From Variety - TV News. 19 December 2014, 9:12 AM, PST)