Need a break from watching football or waiting around to see the Golden Globes? Then check out the first four minutes of the Season 3 premiere of "Being Human" on Syfy. The network's #beinghumannow Twitter campaign paid off with over 20,000 retweets!
Season 3 Synopsis:
"Being Human" stars Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath, and Sam Huntington with Kristen Hager joining this year as a series regular. Season 3 premieres on Monday, January 14th, and will consist of 13 episodes beginning with Episode 3.01, "It's a Shame About Ray."
Season 2 ended with Aidan (Witwer) buried alive as punishment from vampire leader Mother, Sally (Rath) lost in a state of limbo, and Josh’s (Huntington) plot to kill his maker, Ray, endangering Nora instead.
Related Story: Prep for "Being Human" Season 3 with this Video Blow-Out!
- The Woman In Black
Similar News Items"Lost" (2004)
- 'The Tick' TV Show with Patrick Warburton Revived on Amazon? (From MovieWeb. 30 August 2014, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Report: Amazon to Revive The Tick, Starring Patrick Warburton (From TVLine.com. 29 August 2014, 7:14 PM, PDT)
- The Tick May Be Returning To Television With Patrick Warburton Reprising Lead Role (From ComicBookMovie. 29 August 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- New Girl Casts Once Upon a Time Prince as Jess' Not-So-Charming [Spoiler] (From TVLine.com. 29 August 2014, 5:34 PM, PDT)
- The Story Begins In New Teaser For Showtime’s The Affair (From We Got This Covered. 28 August 2014, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- The Simpsons top 50 episodes (From Den of Geek. 28 August 2014, 8:33 AM, PDT)
"Being Human" (2008)
- First look at Carol Kane as The Penguin’s mother in Gotham (From Flickeringmyth. 29 August 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- There Will Be Light in new Gotham TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2014, 4:22 AM, PDT)
- Gotham is ‘Not A City For Nice Guys’ in new TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 23 August 2014, 2:32 AM, PDT)