Need a break from watching football or waiting around to see the Golden Globes? Then check out the first four minutes of the Season 3 premiere of "Being Human" on Syfy. The network's #beinghumannow Twitter campaign paid off with over 20,000 retweets!
Season 3 Synopsis:
"Being Human" stars Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath, and Sam Huntington with Kristen Hager joining this year as a series regular. Season 3 premieres on Monday, January 14th, and will consist of 13 episodes beginning with Episode 3.01, "It's a Shame About Ray."
Season 2 ended with Aidan (Witwer) buried alive as punishment from vampire leader Mother, Sally (Rath) lost in a state of limbo, and Josh’s (Huntington) plot to kill his maker, Ray, endangering Nora instead.
Related Story: Prep for "Being Human" Season 3 with this Video Blow-Out!
- The Woman In Black
Similar News Items"Lost" (2004)
- Hot Toys 1/6th scale First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader collectible figure from Star Wars: The Force Awakens (From Flickeringmyth. 4 September 2015, 2:15 AM, PDT)
- Beautiful – The Carole King Musical extends in London (From The Hollywood News. 4 September 2015, 1:39 AM, PDT)
- Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale Kylo Ren collectible figure from Star Wars: The Force Awakens (From Flickeringmyth. 3 September 2015, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- James Newton Howard’s Pawn Sacrifice Score To Be Released On Sept. 11 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 September 2015, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- Doctor Who: Alex Kingston Returning as River Song for Christmas Special (From TVLine.com. 2 September 2015, 4:07 AM, PDT)
- Hallmark Sets Premiere Date for Tom Selleck’s Return as ‘Jesse Stone’ (From The Wrap. 31 August 2015, 9:20 AM, PDT)
"Being Human" (2008)
- Michael Socha will lead E4's sci-fi sitcom Aliens next year (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 September 2015, 6:16 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Simmons, Brittany Snow, J.K. Simmons Starring in ‘Late Bloomer’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2015, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Toby Whithouse Talks Series 9 & Showrunner Speculation (From Kasterborous. 13 August 2015, 9:37 PM, PDT)