Need a break from watching football or waiting around to see the Golden Globes? Then check out the first four minutes of the Season 3 premiere of "Being Human" on Syfy. The network's #beinghumannow Twitter campaign paid off with over 20,000 retweets!
Season 3 Synopsis:
"Being Human" stars Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath, and Sam Huntington with Kristen Hager joining this year as a series regular. Season 3 premieres on Monday, January 14th, and will consist of 13 episodes beginning with Episode 3.01, "It's a Shame About Ray."
Season 2 ended with Aidan (Witwer) buried alive as punishment from vampire leader Mother, Sally (Rath) lost in a state of limbo, and Josh’s (Huntington) plot to kill his maker, Ray, endangering Nora instead.
Related Story: Prep for "Being Human" Season 3 with this Video Blow-Out!
- The Woman In Black
Similar News Items"Lost" (2004)
- Listen To Michael Giacchino’s Star Trek Beyond Soundtrack Plus Comic-Con Photos (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 July 2016, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Review: Person of Interest the Complete Fifth Season (From Comicmix. 20 July 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Missing From Movies: William Atherton’s Dick (From FilmSchoolRejects. 14 July 2016, 9:56 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Code Black Guest Stars, The Rock Hits Muscle Beach and More (From TVLine.com. 20 July 2016, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2016: Watch the Official Trailer for Salem Season 3 (From DailyDead. 20 July 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Garry Marshall, ‘Pretty Woman’ Director and Creator of ‘Happy Days,’ Dies at 81 (From Variety - Film News. 19 July 2016, 7:57 PM, PDT)
"Being Human" (2008)
- Look who is having a tiff with Salman Khan now (From BollywoodHungama. 29 June 2016, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Mia TV Stars: Lost's Matthew Fox, NYPD Blue's Dennis Franz and 17 Others We're Putting an Apb Out On (From TVLine.com. 28 June 2016, 11:17 AM, PDT)
- "Quantico" S2 Sets Russell Tovey In Custom Role (From Dark Horizons. 3 June 2016, 6:02 PM, PDT)