Are you ready to meet Snow White’s real mom? Get ready for a dramatic flashback on Once Upon a Time.
Actress Rena Sofer has won the role of Queen Eva, the birth mother of Ginnifer Goodwin’s Snow White. If you are thinking the former General Hospital star seems a tad young, then worry not. We actually meet Snow’s mom in flashbacks, according to the TVGuide exclusive.
Someone has to play the young Snow in these flashbacks, so actress Bailee Madison will have that job. Things won’t be cut and dry, either. As if they ever are on this series! The rumor is that Eva has a mysterious connection to one of the other well known characters. Who could it be? »
- Sasha Nova
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- Common Sense Media Unveils “Positive Gender Representations” Seal (From Women and Hollywood. 21 June 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Tony Danza to headline The Good Cop for Netflix (From Flickeringmyth. 20 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Tony Danza Dramedy Good Cop From Monk Ep Snags Netflix Series Order (From TVLine.com. 19 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Michael Weatherly On Possible Return To ‘NCIS’: ‘Never Rule Anything Out’ (From ET Canada. 22 June 2017, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- The Ranch Part 3 Tackles Illegal Immigration In Episode 5 Twist (From TVLine.com. 17 June 2017, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- The Top Five Jennifer Esposito Movie Roles of Her Career (From TVovermind.com. 15 June 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- General Hospital Spoilers: Nelle Finally Finds Her Happiness – But at What Cost? (From TVovermind.com. 26 June 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- General Hospital: How Serious is Sam’s Illness? (From TVovermind.com. 25 June 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- General Hospital Spoilers: Will Lulu Allow Nina to See Charlotte? (From TVovermind.com. 25 June 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)