But he believes the finished film will be just what "the world needs right now."
Having now helped relaunch the Superman film franchise, Goyer told Access Hollywood: "I'm really proud of it. I never thought I would be doing a Superman film, but I think the only possible way to top myself or ourselves on Batman is to tackle Superman whose kind of the granddaddy of all the superheroes.
"He's trickier, it's kind of easier doing a dark character who doesn't have any superpowers but I'm really proud of what we've done and I can't wait for people to see it. I think the movie is »
- David Bentley
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Full Synopsis for P.T. Anderson’s ‘Phantom Thread’ Teases a Unique London-Set Love Story (From Collider.com. 21 October 2017, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri”: October Oscar predictions (From Hollywoodnews.com. 20 October 2017, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Behind The Scenes Photos From The Dark Knight That Every Fan Should See (From We Got This Covered. 19 October 2017, 7:42 PM, PDT)
- New Report Claims Lex Luthor Is Still In Justice League (From We Got This Covered. 21 October 2017, 10:38 PM, PDT)
- Justice League Is the Shortest Dceu Movie Yet (From MovieWeb. 21 October 2017, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- James Wan & Jason Momoa Take to Social Media to Celebrate Wrapping Production on ‘Aquaman (From Collider.com. 21 October 2017, 12:10 PM, PDT)
DC Comics [us]
- Meet "Traci Thirteen" (From SneakPeek. 22 October 2017, 4:18 AM, PDT)
- "Suicide Squad" Outtakes (From SneakPeek. 22 October 2017, 3:47 AM, PDT)
- Preview of DC’s The Ruff & Reddy Show #1 (From Flickeringmyth. 21 October 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)