Okay, so maybe you wouldn’t want to date any of the Bluths in real life. Michael can’t escape his unusual family. George Senior is married and can’t seem to stay out of prison. Gob thinks he’s a magician. Buster is, well…Buster. He has mommy issues. And George Michael is in love with his cousin. That doesn’t mean you won’t love the chance to invite the stars of Arrested Development back into your home for some more laughs.
It seems like we’ve been hearing rumors about new seasons and a film deal for the hysterical Bluth family for months and months, but finally, today, I’ve got some concrete news for fans of Arrested Development. The exciting TV Line scoop revealed that the show’s “revival” will premiere at lost last this coming May.
Apparently sometime last week the more specific date of May 4 was tossed around, »
- Sasha Nova
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- Book Review: 'Showrunners: The Art Of Running Of A TV Show' Takes A Look At A Misunderstood Job (From The Playlist. 19 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm: Jennifer Westfeldt Knows the Secret Ending to Mad Men (From Us Weekly. 19 September 2014, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington, Jon Hamm, Connie Britton and Barack Obama Speak Out Against Sexual Violence in ''It's On Us'' PSA (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Jonathan Tropper Talks This Is Where I Leave You, Banshee Season 3, His Project with Steve Carell, Wanting to Direct, and More (From Collider.com. 20 September 2014, 3:44 PM, PDT)
- 'Maze Runner' Easily Tops Resurgent Box Office (From Thompson on Hollywood. 20 September 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: 'The Maze Runner' outwits Liam Neeson for no. 1 Friday (From Hitfix. 20 September 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
"Arrested Development" (2003)
- Gillian Jacobs, Paul Rust To Star In Judd Apatow’s ‘Love’ On Netflix (From Tubefilter News. 16 September 2014, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Heads to Broadway (From Scott Feinberg. 16 September 2014, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Judd Apatow brings new series to Netflix (From JoBlo. 16 September 2014, 5:48 AM, PDT)