Okay, so maybe you wouldn’t want to date any of the Bluths in real life. Michael can’t escape his unusual family. George Senior is married and can’t seem to stay out of prison. Gob thinks he’s a magician. Buster is, well…Buster. He has mommy issues. And George Michael is in love with his cousin. That doesn’t mean you won’t love the chance to invite the stars of Arrested Development back into your home for some more laughs.
It seems like we’ve been hearing rumors about new seasons and a film deal for the hysterical Bluth family for months and months, but finally, today, I’ve got some concrete news for fans of Arrested Development. The exciting TV Line scoop revealed that the show’s “revival” will premiere at lost last this coming May.
Apparently sometime last week the more specific date of May 4 was tossed around, »
- Sasha Nova
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- Two new posters for Ben Wheatley’s High-Rise (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 9:40 AM, PST)
- Will the Beatles Ever Come Around on Streaming Services? (From Vulture. 24 November 2015, 2:32 PM, PST)
- Jon Hamm ('Mad Men'): Will he finally give long-awaited Golden Globes speech? (From Gold Derby. 24 November 2015, 2:24 PM, PST)
- Zootopia (2016) Movie Trailer: Disney + Dinosaurs + NYC (From Film-Book. 25 November 2015, 10:35 AM, PST)
- First trailer for Disney’s ‘Zootropolis’ (From Blogomatic3000. 25 November 2015, 4:29 AM, PST)
- Enter Zootopia with New Trailer for Disney’s Animated Adventure Comedy (From ShockYa. 24 November 2015, 8:46 AM, PST)
"Arrested Development" (2003)
- W/ Bob and David: why the rise of sketch comedy is no brief laugh (From The Guardian - TV News. 16 November 2015, 10:52 AM, PST)
- Bob Odenkirk and David Cross Explain How /W Bob & David Is and Isn’t Different From Mr. Show (From Vulture. 13 November 2015, 12:07 PM, PST)
- W/ Bob and David Season 1 Review (From We Got This Covered. 11 November 2015, 12:54 PM, PST)