Okay, so maybe you wouldn’t want to date any of the Bluths in real life. Michael can’t escape his unusual family. George Senior is married and can’t seem to stay out of prison. Gob thinks he’s a magician. Buster is, well…Buster. He has mommy issues. And George Michael is in love with his cousin. That doesn’t mean you won’t love the chance to invite the stars of Arrested Development back into your home for some more laughs.
It seems like we’ve been hearing rumors about new seasons and a film deal for the hysterical Bluth family for months and months, but finally, today, I’ve got some concrete news for fans of Arrested Development. The exciting TV Line scoop revealed that the show’s “revival” will premiere at lost last this coming May.
Apparently sometime last week the more specific date of May 4 was tossed around, »
- Sasha Nova
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- More "Mad Men: A Day's Work" (From SneakPeek. 18 April 2014, 4:56 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Adria Tennor Talks Mad Men, Restaurant Life (From ShockYa. 18 April 2014, 4:08 PM, PDT)
- Tribeca 2014: First Preservation Clip Calls for Help (From Dread Central. 18 April 2014, 3:12 PM, PDT)
- Wme Signs Playwright/Scribe Jay Reiss (From Deadline New York. 16 April 2014, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- MTV Movie Awards: Director Troy Miller explains how Conan O'Brien scored those 50 cameos for the opener -- Exclusive (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 13 April 2014, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards winners - complete list (From Hitfix. 13 April 2014, 6:05 PM, PDT)
"Arrested Development" (2003)
- Altered State Police: An Oral History of 'Super Troopers' (From Rolling Stone. 18 April 2014, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Will Arnett Files for Divorce From Amy Poehler (From E! Online. 16 April 2014, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- Will Arnett Files for Divorce from Amy Poehler (From TMZ. 16 April 2014, 4:57 PM, PDT)