Okay, so maybe you wouldn’t want to date any of the Bluths in real life. Michael can’t escape his unusual family. George Senior is married and can’t seem to stay out of prison. Gob thinks he’s a magician. Buster is, well…Buster. He has mommy issues. And George Michael is in love with his cousin. That doesn’t mean you won’t love the chance to invite the stars of Arrested Development back into your home for some more laughs.
It seems like we’ve been hearing rumors about new seasons and a film deal for the hysterical Bluth family for months and months, but finally, today, I’ve got some concrete news for fans of Arrested Development. The exciting TV Line scoop revealed that the show’s “revival” will premiere at lost last this coming May.
Apparently sometime last week the more specific date of May 4 was tossed around, »
- Sasha Nova
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- Review: Amazon's 'Mozart in the Jungle' gets in tune over time (From Hitfix. 23 December 2014, 8:17 AM, PST)
- Nsfw: January Jones In "Sweetwater" (From SneakPeek. 23 December 2014, 6:17 AM, PST)
- "Mad Men": Enter Jessica Paré (From SneakPeek. 22 December 2014, 10:26 PM, PST)
- Tammy Blu-ray Review (From Collider.com. 24 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- TheWrap’s Film Critics Pick 10 Worst Movies of 2014 (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 5:29 PM, PST)
- Ben Silverman on Working with Netflix, Storytelling for Advertisers, Being on the Road (From Variety - TV News. 22 December 2014, 1:11 AM, PST)
"Arrested Development" (2003)
- Judd Apatow's Pee-Wee Herman Movie Heads To Netflix (From The Playlist. 23 December 2014, 6:05 AM, PST)
- Amber Tamblyn Wraps Directing Debut With Punk Rock Tale ‘Paint It Black’ (From Variety - Film News. 19 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Cary Fukunaga, Winona Ryder, Edgar Wright Named Sundance Jury Members (From Variety - Film News. 18 December 2014, 12:52 PM, PST)