In its penultimate week on the air, Fox's sci-fi cult favorite "Fringe" is going out with a whimper, hitting a series low in total viewers after being off the air for two weeks. "Fringe" will air its two-hour series finale next week.
The previous total viewer low for "Fringe" came on Nov. 9 when 2.47 million viewers tuned in for "Through the Looking Glass and What Walter Found There." Last night's episode, "The Boy Must Live," notched 2.42 million viewers and a 0.8 rating in adults 18-49, which also appears to be a series low unless an adjustment is made in the final numbers.
Otherwise it was mostly business as usual for a Friday night. ABC's "Shark Tank" led in the 18-49 demo, with only CBS' "Undercover Boss" nipping on its heels. CBS' "Blue Bloods" won in total viewers, per usual, and hit a season high in the 18-49 demo. Lead-in "CSI: NY" also »
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Peter Lenkov Inks New Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Patricia Arquette To Star In New Cyber Crime ‘CSI’ Spinoff (From FilmSchoolRejects. 5 March 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Production Begins on Under The Dome Season 2 With Stephen King Episode (From ScifiMafia. 4 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
"Shark Tank" (2009)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/8/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 March 2014, 1:23 PM, PST)
- Friday Ratings: Shark Tank, Enlisted, Hannibal, Grimm, Blue Bloods (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 March 2014, 12:57 PM, PST)
- TV Ratings: 'Grimm,' 'Enlisted' rise while 'Hannibal,' 'Shark Tank' fall (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 8 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
"Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" (2004)
- Father Ted, It Crowd among Channel 4 shows leaving Netflix, LoveFilm (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 February 2014, 4:45 AM, PST)
- Mary Berry takes on Gordon Ramsay: Who is the better TV cook? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 13 August 2013, 3:01 AM, PDT)
- 'MasterChef' and 'Food Network Star' help keep summer TV food shows burning (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 7 July 2013, 1:00 PM, PDT)