In its penultimate week on the air, Fox's sci-fi cult favorite "Fringe" is going out with a whimper, hitting a series low in total viewers after being off the air for two weeks. "Fringe" will air its two-hour series finale next week.
The previous total viewer low for "Fringe" came on Nov. 9 when 2.47 million viewers tuned in for "Through the Looking Glass and What Walter Found There." Last night's episode, "The Boy Must Live," notched 2.42 million viewers and a 0.8 rating in adults 18-49, which also appears to be a series low unless an adjustment is made in the final numbers.
Otherwise it was mostly business as usual for a Friday night. ABC's "Shark Tank" led in the 18-49 demo, with only CBS' "Undercover Boss" nipping on its heels. CBS' "Blue Bloods" won in total viewers, per usual, and hit a season high in the 18-49 demo. Lead-in "CSI: NY" also »
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Secrets & Lies Review – TV ABC (From AreYouScreening. 1 March 2015, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Anna Gunn, Breaking Bad Star, Is Headed to CBS (From PEOPLE.com. 30 January 2015, 4:10 AM, PST)
- Criminal Minds Spinoff Pilot Adds Breaking Bad Star Anna Gunn (From TVLine.com. 29 January 2015, 8:54 PM, PST)
"Shark Tank" (2009)
- Recap: 'Saturday Night Live' – Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes (From Hitfix. 28 February 2015, 8:00 PM, PST)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 2/28/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 February 2015, 2:16 PM, PST)
- Friday TV Ratings: The Amazing Race, Dateline NBC, Hart of Dixie, Last Man Standing, World's Funniest Fails (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 February 2015, 1:42 PM, PST)
"Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" (2004)
- Gordon Ramsay on swearing: 'I don't use bad language often' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 November 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Gordon Ramsay voted Britain's Most Terrifying Celebrity (From Virgin Media - TV. 4 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- 6 things to watch for this fall in reality TV (From Hitfix. 2 September 2014, 4:35 PM, PDT)