In its penultimate week on the air, Fox's sci-fi cult favorite "Fringe" is going out with a whimper, hitting a series low in total viewers after being off the air for two weeks. "Fringe" will air its two-hour series finale next week.
The previous total viewer low for "Fringe" came on Nov. 9 when 2.47 million viewers tuned in for "Through the Looking Glass and What Walter Found There." Last night's episode, "The Boy Must Live," notched 2.42 million viewers and a 0.8 rating in adults 18-49, which also appears to be a series low unless an adjustment is made in the final numbers.
Otherwise it was mostly business as usual for a Friday night. ABC's "Shark Tank" led in the 18-49 demo, with only CBS' "Undercover Boss" nipping on its heels. CBS' "Blue Bloods" won in total viewers, per usual, and hit a season high in the 18-49 demo. Lead-in "CSI: NY" also »
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Orphan Black Season 3 Gets Premiere Date, Teaser Warning 'This Is War' (From TVLine.com. 18 December 2014, 7:34 AM, PST)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Once, NCIS, The 100, Vampire Diaries, Gotham, Bones, H50, Castle and More (From TVLine.com. 17 December 2014, 10:48 AM, PST)
- Falling Skies Scoop: Catalina Sandino Moreno to Recur in Final Season (From TVLine.com. 17 December 2014, 7:12 AM, PST)
"Shark Tank" (2009)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 12/19/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 December 2014, 12:53 PM, PST)
- Stephen Collins “Deeply Regrets” Sexual Abuse of Minors, Dianna Agron Auctions Off a Kiss + More of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 17 December 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)
- 2014-15 TV Show Season Ratings (week 12) (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 December 2014, 4:38 PM, PST)
"Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" (2004)
- Gordon Ramsay on swearing: 'I don't use bad language often' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 November 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Gordon Ramsay voted Britain's Most Terrifying Celebrity (From Virgin Media - TV. 4 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- 6 things to watch for this fall in reality TV (From Hitfix. 2 September 2014, 4:35 PM, PDT)